Rapid Industrialization and growing pollution concerns had engraved the demand for Air Purification Systems in present market scenario.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Air Purification Systems market is accounted for $14.52 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $26.45 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period 2016 to 2022. Growth in expenditure of people across developing countries and varied usage of these systems across end-user verticals had driven the market through root.
The effort to gain profits in the regional scenario is restraining the market as cost plays an effective role in market.
Automotive segment in Air Purification System End-User market is estimated to dominate the market due to the prevailing situation of mass automotive production and demand for good interior automotive air quality. In addition to that, High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestance (HEPA) segment is expected to dominate the technology market due to its vast usage across industrial verticals.
Asia Pacific market is expected to dominate the market and also expected to register highest market growth, owing to the high pace of industrialization in the Asia Pacific sector and varied use of technology in End-User verticals.
Some of the key players of the Air Purification Systems market include
3M Company, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Alfa Laval AB, Camfil Group, Clarcor Inc., Clean Teq Holdings Limited, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Electrocorp, Eureka Forbes, Fumex Inc., Honeywell International Inc., LG Electronics, Mann+Hummel GmbH, Panasonic Corporation, Philips Electronics N.V., Sharp Corporation and SPX Corporation.
Sample Copy @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…outlook-2016-2022
• Activated Carbon
• Electrostatic Precipitator
• High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestance (HEPA)
• Ionic Air Purifier
• UV Light Air Purifier
• Other Technologies
o Kitchen Ventilation Systems
• Healthcare & Medical
• Energy & Utility
• Other End Users
• Dust Collectors
• Fire/Emergency Exhaust
• Fume & Smoke Collectors
• Oil & Mist Eliminators
• Vehicle Exhaust
• Other Products
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of APAC
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: