According to the new market research report, the ambient lighting market is expected to grow from $46.48 billion in 2016 to $96.09 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 10.71% between 2017 and 2023.
- Agency -.
“Ambient lighting market to grow at a CAGR of 10.71% between 2017 and 2023”
The ambient lighting market growth is driven by the increasing awareness about energy-efficient lighting system, modernization of infrastructure, and decreasing costs of light sources such as LEDs. However, the lack of awareness about the payback period of lamps and high replacement costs to switch from traditional to ambient lighting are restraining the growth of the market.
Browse 62 Market Data Tables and 42 Figures spread through 148 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Ambient Lighting Market - Global Forecast to 2023"
The major players in the ambient lighting market include:
- Philips Lighting Holding B.V. (Netherlands)
- Cree, Inc. (US)
- General Electric (US)
- Acuity Brands, Inc. (US)
- OSRAM Licht AG (Germany)
Get sample report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1160336 .
- Agency -.
This research study is obliging for following audience:
- Technology providers
- Research organizations
- Government organizations
- Technology investors
- Technology standards organizations
- Forums, alliances, and associations, and government bodies
- Venture capitalists
- Private equity firms, analysts and strategic business planners, and others.
Make an Inquiry on “Ambient Lighting Market by Offering (Hardware, and Software & Services), Type (Surface-Mounted Lights, Strip Lights, Track Lights, Recessed Lights, and Suspended Lights), End User, and Region - Global Forecast to 2023” research report at
“Hardware to hold a major share of the ambient lighting market in 2017”
Hardware pertaining to ambient lighting products includes lamps and luminaires and lighting control. The presence of a large number of companies that offer ambient lighting products for infrastructure projects is driving the growth of the ambient lighting market for hardware.
The market is expected to grow at a high rate between 2017 and 2023. The increasing demand for automation and connected lighting is contributing to the growth of the market.
Ask for Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1160336 .
“Ambient lighting market in APAC to grow at a high rate between 2017 and 2023”
This report covers the market in regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). The ambient lighting market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a high rate between 2017 and 2023.
APAC is home to some of the top players in the lighting market such as Sharp Corporation (Japan) and Samsung (South Korea).
Besides this, APAC has a large population, and the standard of living in this region is also improving. The countries of in APAC are introducing legislations pertaining to energy efficiency, which is further supporting the growth of the ambient lighting market in this region.
Order a copy at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ase?rname=1160336 .
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with key people.
Break-up of the profile of primary participants has been given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 25%, Tier 2 – 40%, and Tier 3 – 35%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives– 50%, Director Level – 40%, and Others – 10%
- By Region: North America – 35%, Europe – 22%, APAC –28%, RoW – 15%
Research Coverage: The ambient lighting market, on the basis of offering, has been segmented into hardware, and software and services. On the basis of type, the market has been segmented into recessed lights, suspended lights, track lights, strip lights, and surface-mounted lights.
Moreover, the market for ambient lighting has been segmented on the basis of end user into residential, hospitality and retail, healthcare, office buildings, industrial, and automotive. The overall ambient lighting market has been divided on the basis of region into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW).
Key Benefits of Getting the Report:
- Market statistics pertaining to the market on the basis of offering, type, end users, and region, along with respective revenues, have been provided in the report
- Major drivers, challenges, and opportunities pertaining to the ambient lighting market have been detailed in this report
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the ambient lighting market based on offering, type, end user, and region have been conducted to provide an overall view of the ambient lighting market
- Detailed competitive landscape, including key players, in-depth analysis, and revenues of the key players, has been provided
- Available customizations of the report offer further country-wise segmentation (in terms of value) of the ambient lighting market; further breakdown of the industry could be provided, along with the profiling of additional companies in the report
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: