This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies
Global Online Clothing Rental Market Overview
Online clothing rental provide services through which one can rent clothing items on a predefined period. The service is mostly used when one require clothings for occasionally conducted events such as wedding, theme parties, photo-shoot and film making.
Fashion- conscious consumer with weak financial condition often enjoys the online clothing rental services. The services are also beneficial for the consumers who are undergoing temporary physique change such as pregnant women’s; these services provide cost-effective solutions to these consumers.
Market Size &Forecast
The global online clothing rental market is anticipated to be valued at USD 1.9 billion by the end of 2023, witnessing a promising compound annual growth rate of 10% over the forecast period i.e. 2015-2023
North America online clothing market is anticipated to project a market share of 45% by the end of 2016. The Asia- Pacific region stood at the second largest consumer base of online clothing rental market owing to the rising fashion consciousness and increasing personal disposable income.
Request a Sample Report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…nity-outlook-2023
Peer-to-peer segment is anticipated to contribute comparatively higher revenues share as compared with the other business model segments and is expected to account for 90.9% value share of the overall global market by the end of 2016. The hybrid business model segment is anticipated to witness a promising compound annual growth rate of 11.0% over the forecast period i.e 2016-2023.
Rising emphasis on sharing rather than owning and rising awareness about the positive environmental impacts of the sharing economy are propelling the growth of the global online clothing rental market. Online clothing rental industry has witnessed high demand for fashion apparels and with the introduction of multinational brands in the emerging nations more consumers are attracting towards renting clothing instead of owning.
- By Demography
On the basis of products offered for different demographics, the market study has been carried out on following segments:-
By Price Range
- Western Wear
- Ethnic Wear
By End User
- Business to consumer(B2C)
- Business to Business( B2B)
By Business Model
- Peer-to-Peer Model
- Standalone Model
- Hybrid Model
Global Online Clothing Rental Market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Western and Eastern Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, Rest of Western Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa ( GGC, South Africa, North Africa ) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
Access Complete Report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/961…nity-outlook-2023
Growth Drivers and Challenges
Growth in the penetration of internet users couples with the emerging smart phone technology which eases the process of clothing rental are some of the factor driving the global online clothing rental market across the globe.
Online clothing rental service providers are adopting different ways to engage with the customer by offering added services and marketing its product through social media platforms. This will increase the awareness of online clothing rental among the consumers and this will further propel the growth of market over the forecast period.
Increasing consumer attraction for designer brands and cost-effectiveness associated with their rent which is too less than the purchased product, the key market players are also providing services such as live chat with the designer to attract the consumers. This will boost the online clothing rental market in upcoming 5-6 years.
Rapidly growing middle class and corporate sector in developing economies has also extended the target demographic for the online clothing rental services. Increasing internet penetration in developing countries with a promising demographic breakdown, such as India, China, Brazil, and others is expected to fuel the market growth over the forecast period.
- Rent the Runway
- Share Wardrobe
- Elanic Services Private Limited
- Secoo Holding Limited
- Stylish Play
- Walkin Closet
- Secret Wardrobe
Scope and Context
Overview of the Parent Market
- By Demography Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By Price Range Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By End User Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By Type Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By Business Model Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
Global Online Clothing Rental Market has been studied on countries and regions like:
- North America (U.S., Canada) Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America) Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- Western and Eastern Europe (Germany, Italy, Spain, France, U.K, Benelux, Hungary, Rest Of Western Europe, Russia Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe) Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Singapore, Japan, Australia & New Zealand & Rest of Asia) Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- Rest of World Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
Supply & Demand Risk
Porter’s Five Force Model
Geographical Economic Activity
Key Players (respective SWOT Analysis) and their Strategies and Product Portfolio
Recent Trends and Developments
Industry Growth Drivers and Challenges
Key Information for Players to establish themselves in current dynamic environment
Access Report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?cu…;report_id=961079
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: