The broadcast equipment market is expected to be valued at $5.82 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 4.87% between 2017 and 2023.
- Advertising -
“Growing D2C offerings through OTT services and multi-channel networks in developed economies contributing to the growth of the broadcast equipment market”
The broadcast equipment market growth is driven by the radical shift of products from hardware oriented to software and open architecture based; rising demand for ultra–high–definition (UHD) content production and transmission; and increasing D2C offerings through OTT services and multi-channel networks in developed economies.
Browse 75 Market Data Tables and 40 Figures spread through 153 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Broadcast Equipment Market - Global Forecast to 2023"
The incapability to broadcast equipment manufacturers to deliver ultra-high-definition (UHD) or 4K streaming and broadcasting services due to limited bandwidth and stringent rules and regulations by Federal Communications Commission are some of the factors restraining the growth of the market.
The prominent players profiled in this report are:
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (US)
- Ericsson AB (Sweden)
- Harmonic Inc. (US)
- Evertz Microsystems, Ltd. (Canada)
- Grass Valley (Canada)
- EVS Broadcast Equipment (Belgium)
- ACORDE Technologies S.A (Spain)
Get sample report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1165214 .
- Advertising -
This research study is obliging for following audience:
- Raw material and manufacturing equipment suppliers
- Semiconductor foundries
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) (application or electronic product manufacturers)
- ODM and OEM technology solution providers
- Small and large technology centers
- Broadcast equipment manufacturing companies
- Research institutes or organizations
- Market research and consulting firms
- Broadcast forums, alliances, and associations
- Software companies that provide solutions for various industries that use broadcast equipment
- Manufacturers and suppliers of displays
- Manufacturers and suppliers of media players, mounts, and other accessories
- Research institutes and organizations
- Government bodies, venture capitalists, and private equity firms
Make an Inquiry on “Broadcast Equipment Market by Application (Radio and Television), Technology (Analog and Digital), Products (Dish Antennas, Amplifiers, Switches, Encoders, Video Servers, Transmitters, and Modulators) and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023” research report at
“Adoption of direct-to-consumer (D2C) offerings through over-the-top (OTT) services and multi-channel networks boosted the demand for video servers”
The increasing number of broadcasters offering direct-to-consumer (D2C) propositions through OTT services, along with traditional distribution routes, is fueling the growth of the market for video servers. In broadcasting, servers act as hosts and are used to deliver various contents or videos.
These servers are used to store and play out multiple video streams without degrading the video signals. Broadcast video servers often store hundreds of hours of compressed audio and video (in different codecs), play out multiple and synchronized simultaneous streams of videos, and also ensure quality interfaces such as SDI for digital video and XLR for balanced analog audio, and AES/EBU digital audio.
Ask for Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1165214 .
“North America and Europe considered as key markets for broadcast equipment”
North America held the largest share of the broadcast equipment market in 2016. The increasing number of cable and satellite television channels and the rising penetration of the Internet have provided broadcasters with many choices for their own creative and political expression.
The growing cultural diversity throughout North America has also led to the increase in the number of broadcast channels, which, in turn, has boosted the demand for broadcast equipment in this region. Europe is also one of the potential markets for broadcast equipment.
The overall broadcast equipment market in this region is highly fragmented with the presence of some large and several medium-sized companies that offer solutions pertaining to media and entertainment.
Clyde Broadcast (UK), TNP Broadcast Sales Ltd. (UK), Alcatel-Lucent SA (France), Eletec Broadcast Telecom s.a.r.l. (France), EVS Broadcast Equipment (Belgium), and Broadcast & Production Services Ltd. (UK) are some of the major companies that offer broadcast equipment solutions in Europe.
Access a copy at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ase?rname=1165214 .
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with key experts.
The breakup of the profile of primary participants has been given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 = 35%, Tier 2 = 40%,and Tier 3 = 35%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives = 50%, Directors = 35%, and Others = 15%
- By Region: North America = 35%, Europe = 22%, APAC = 30%, and RoW = 13%
Research Coverage: The report estimates the size and future growth potential of the broadcast equipment market for various segments, including application, technology, product, and geography. In addition, the report comprises industry trends, market dynamics, and competitive analysis of the key players in the market, along with their company profiles, competitive leadership mapping, and recent developments.
Key Benefits of Getting the Report:
- The report would help market leaders/new entrants by providing them with the closest approximations of the revenues generated from the broadcast equipment segments and subsegments.
- This report would help stakeholders better understand the competitor landscape and gain more insights to better position their businesses and make suitable go-to-market strategies.
- This report also helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: