Touch-Screen applications in market are highly being adopted by educational sectors, banking and Internet of things (IOT).
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Touch-screen Controller market is accounted for $4.21 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $12.87 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 17.3%.
In addition to that increased use of smartphones in the present scenario is driving the market. However, the compatibility of the touch-screen controller, response time and power consumption are some of the factors restraining the market.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
Consumer Electronics segment in application market is expected to grow at highest CAGR, attributing to its burgeoning uses in smartphones, laptops and tablets. Capacitive touch-screen controller technology segment is estimated to dominate the market on account of its uses across varied consumer applications.
Asia Pacific market is estimated to dominate the market coupled with highest CAGR, due to presence of world’s gigantic consumer electronics producers in this region.
Some of the key players of the Touch-screen Controller market include
Analog Devices, Inc., Broadcom Limited, Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, ELAN Microelectronics Corp., Integrated Device Technology, Inc., Melfas Incorporated, Microchip Technology Incorporated, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, STmicroelectronics N.V., Synaptics Incorporated and Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Sample Copy @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…outlook-2016-2022
• Human Interface Device Over Universal Serial Bus
• Inter-Integrated Circuit
• Serial Peripheral Interface
• Universal Asynchronous Receiver / Transmitter (UART)
• Universal Serial Bus
• Consumer Electronics
o Gaming Devices
o Laptops & Pcs
o Smart Homes
o Wearable Devices
o Other Consumer Electronics
o Education & Training
o Point of Sale
• Other Applications
• Capacitive Touch-screen Controller
o Surface Capacitive Touch-screen Technology
o Projected Capacitive Touch-screen Technology
• Resistive Touch-screen Controller
o 4-Wire Resistive Touch-screen Technology
o 5-Wire Resistive Touch-screen Technology
o 8-Wire Resistive Touch-screen Technology
Screen Sizes covered:
• Small & Medium Screen Size
• Large Screen Size
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Table Of Content
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Technology Analysis
3.8 Emerging markets
3.9 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Touchscreen Controller market, By Interface
5.2 Human Interface Device Over Universal Serial Bus
5.3 Inter-Integrated Circuit
5.4 Serial Peripheral Interface
5.5 Universal Asynchronous Receiver / Transmitter (UART)
5.6 Universal Serial Bus
12 Company Profiling
12.1 Analog Devices, Inc.
12.2 Broadcom Limited
12.3 Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
12.4 ELAN Microelectronics Corp.
12.5 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
12.6 Melfas Incorporated
12.7 Microchip Technology Incorporated
12.8 NXP Semiconductors N.V.
12.9 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
12.10 STmicroelectronics N.V.
12.11 Synaptics Incorporated
12.12 Texas Instruments Incorporated
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!