"TrendSights Analysis: On-The-Go", examines what On-The-Go means as a consumer trend and why it is important, who are likely to be the target audience, how FMCG brands can best capitalize on the trend, and what will be the future outlook for the trend.
- Agency -.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “TrendSights Analysis: On-The-Go - Catering to consumers' increasingly hectic lives with time-saving, convenient, and portable products”.
Many global consumers feel time-poor because of long working hours, long commuting times, family responsibilities, and active social lives. As a result of this perceived time scarcity consumers are demanding more mobile, convenient, and easy-to-consume products to suit their busy, on-the-go lifestyles.
- Agency -.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…ic-lives
- 61% of global consumers are often or always influenced by time and money constraints when choosing food.
- 57% of global consumers often feel that they do not have enough time to cram in all the things they would like to do in the day.
- 33% of global consumers perceive convenience to be the greatest benefit of online shopping.
- 37% of global consumers said that the most important reason for prioritizing time-saving products and services is the desire to limit stress.
Key points to access
- Understand which audiences are most affected by the On-the-Go trend.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- See the actions that major brands are taking to get ahead of the greater interest in the On-the-Go trend.
Table of Contents
- Trend snapshot
2. What is On-The-Go?
3. Why is On-The-Go?
4. Who is driving On-The-Go?
5. How can On-The-Go be capitalized on?
6. What Next in On-The-Go?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: