The report identifies key trends that will influence the packaging industry over the next five years and highlights the significance of e-commerce specific packaging and ‘smart’ packaging features.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled ““Smart” Tech and E-Commerce in the packaging industry until 2022: A Global Executives Survey”
'“Smart” Tech and E-Commerce in the packaging industry until 2022' report examines the role of “Smart” Technology and E-commerce in the global packaging industry.
Executives identify that adopting and integrating “smart” technology into packaging will be the key to success in 2022. “Smart” packaging uses technologies, such as microelectronics, computer applications, and nanotechnology, to help extend product shelf life, monitor freshness, display information, and improve safety and convenience for consumers within the FMCG segment.
Furthermore, in North America, information/data sharing and interactive labels are the most influential “smart” packaging features that will gain prominence over the next five years. The report also highlights online shopping as a highly influential trend to impact growth of e-commerce specific packaging within the industry.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…ustry-until-2022
What else does this report offer?
- CPG packaging trends: identifies most important trends affecting CPG packaging industry over the next five years
- Investment in packaging technology: Recognizes packaging trends that require higher investments for companies to adjust their production processes in the next five years
- Online shopping trends: Highlights the importance of online shopping and its impact on packaging business in the next five years
- E-commerce specific packaging: Emphasizes benefits of e-commerce specific packaging and describes how it is vital for future growth opportunities
- “Smart” technology in packaging: Classifies various “smart” features in packaging which are expected to gain prominence over the next five years
- Barriers of “smart” tech: identifies major barriers of using “smart” tech in packaging products.
- In the North American and European regions, information/data sharing, interactive labels, and temperature control are the key “smart” features of packaging that will gain importance amongst clients by 2022
- Adopting and integrating “smart” technology into packaging will be key to success in 2022
- Clean labels is identified as the key eco-friendly “smart” packaging trend
- E-commerce specific packaging will be vital for future growth opportunities
- Packaging needs to offer greater personalization and customization for end-users.
Key points to access
- The report assists organizations to actively plan for investments in “smart” packaging as they enhance customer interface with extended shelf life and increased sustainability
- Helps organizations to explore key “smart” packaging features through which they can connect with consumers
- Benefits organizations to enhance their production processes and supply chain management by understanding the expenses involved and timeframe required for implementing “smart” packaging solutions.
Table of Contents
Methodology and Sample Size
Adopting and integrating “smart” technology into packaging will be key to success in 2022
Balancing the needs for “smart” packaging and the needs for eco-friendly packaging
E-commerce specific packaging will be vital for future growth opportunities
Packaging must offer greater personalization and customization for end-users
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!