Indoor Positioning & Navigation Market Gets New Position in Technologies by Increased Usage of Electronics.
Wireless indoor positioning and navigation are increasing the use of mobile computing devices such as personal digital assistants (PDA), and an expansion of Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN). There is growing interest in an indoor wireless positioning system and navigation.
A Wireless positioning system based on WLAN transmissions from WLAN access points to determine the position of the mobile user. To some extent, this technique addresses a shortcoming of GPS positioning systems.Currently, the receivers are becoming more and more sensitive due to increasing microchip processing power. These receive satellite signals in most indoor environments and attempts to determine 3D position indoors have been successful.
Browse Report @ industryarc.com/Report/43/global-i…ation-market.html
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Indoor Positioning and Navigation Market
Navigation and positioning technology have entered into the “pluralistic age”. With the wide spread adoption of GPS technology, especially with the continuing decline in the price of GPS receivers, the decrease in the size of the receiver, and the substantial increase in GPS accuracy after the removal of selective availability.
GPS is largely unchallenged in the indoor positioning domain. Contrast this situation with positioning scenarios that are much more challenging, such high-dynamic indoor navigation system, indoor positioning and positioning in urban environments.
The main goal of indoor position and navigation market for some users, notably hospitals and malls, is to provide navigational aid; others want to use indoor application positioning to better market to customers. This indoor technology with Wi-Fi, RFID, Bluetooth, Ultra Wide Band) and Sensors provide just-in-time information via audio, video or augmented reality experiences or connect people of interest in proximity to one another.
Apple, Google and Microsoft are all exploring the use of indoor and outdoor positioning. At this time the effort is focusing on both indoor navigation technologies and creating the base maps that will make such solutions more valuable.
The indoor localization method based on Wi-Fi signal strength trilateration technique is considered. It is simple in realization and estimation and can localize the position of a mobile device within one room.
Accuracy in positioning can be enhanced a lot with the grouping various technologies like Bluetooth, GSM and RFID’s. Increasing adoption of electronics in automobiles is creating new growth opportunities in the market.
America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW) are the regions, are growing the productivity of cell phones to support all this upcoming technology.
Request For Table Of Contents @ industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=43
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Indoor Positioning and Navigation Market
The Indoor Positioning and Navigation Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- System Type: Satellite Based (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, A-GPS), Hybrid (Differential GPS (DGPS), Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS), Nationwide Differential GPS (NDGPS), Continuously Operating Reference Stations (CORS), Online Positioning User Service (OPUS)), Network Based (Wi-Fi, RFID, Bluetooth, Ultra Wide Band) and Sensors
- Applications: Navigation and Positioning, Location Based Promotion, Asset Tracking, Emergency Services and Others
- Verticals: Aviation, Advertising, Healthcare, Logistics, Government and Others
- Geography: America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
Some of the key players involved in the Indoor Positioning and Navigation Market are as follows:
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2016 - 2021, to assess how the market will develop.
Make an Inquiry @ industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=43
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!