This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Smart Label Market.
Smart Label is an item identification slip that contains more advanced technologies than conventional bar code data. The most common enhancements in smart labels are electronic article surveillance tags and specifically configured RFID tags.
The growth of the smart label market is currently being hindered by a lack of constant standards and mechanical susceptibility. The growing technological propagation and amalgamation of smart label products with a vast kind of applications such as logistics, retail, manufacturing, and healthcare are the major factors driving the growth of the smart label market.
The smart label market is estimated to increase to USD 10.97 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 14.04% over the period 2017 - 2022. Removing the burden of using multiple technologies and a lot of security against theft and counterfeiting are the key drivers which are making the smart label market grow lucratively.
Request PDF Sample of Smart Label Market Report@ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/221651
The global smart label market is segmented on the basis of type (electronic article surveillance label, RFID label, sensing label and dynamic display label), tracking application (equipment, retail inventory, electronics & IT asset, perishable goods and others), industry usage (aerospace, food & beverage, healthcare & pharmaceutical, logistics, retail, manufacturing and others) and geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them.
It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…try-geography-tr
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over ten leading suppliers of smart label market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Alien Technology, Inc. (U.S.), Invengo Information Technology Co., Ltd. (China), Muhlbauer Holding AG & Co. KGA.(Germany), SMARTRAC N.V. (Netherlands), Thin Film Electronics ASA (Norway), and Zebra Technologies (U.S.).
- A lot of security against theft and counterfeiting
- Removes the burden of using multiple technologies
- Smart labels are very reliable
- Dearth of constant standards
- Mechanical susceptibility
Access this Report@ www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/221651
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Market definition for the smart label along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global smart label market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the smart label market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Table of Content
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Study Assumptions
1.4 Executive Summary
- Research Methodology
- Market Overview
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Applications of Smart Label Market
3.3 Factors Driving the Market
3.3.1 Raising Security issues and Counterfeiting Problems
3.3.2 Eliminates the Burden of Using Multiple Technologies
3.3.3 Smart Labels are Very Reliable than Conventional Labelling
3.4 Factors Restraining the Market
3.4.1 Dearth of Constant Standards
3.4.2 Mechanical Susceptibility
3.5 Current Opportunities in the Market
3.6 Technology Snapshot
3.7 Porters Five Forces
3.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.7.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.7.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
- Smart Label Market Breakdown by Type Market Share, Forecast
4.1 Electronic Article Surveillance Label
4.2 RFID Label
4.3 Sensing Label
4.4 Dynamic Display Label
- Smart Label Market by Tracking Application Market Share, Forecast
5.2 Retail Inventory
5.3 Electronics and It Asset
5.4 Perishable Goods
- Smart Label Market by End-User Industry Market Share, Forecast
6.2 Food and Beverage
6.3 Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
- Smart Label Market by Region
7.1 North America
7.1.1 United States
7.2.1 United Kingdom
7.4 Middle East and Africa
7.4.4 Saudi Arabia
7.5 Latin America
- Vendor Market Share by Smart Label Market
- Company Profiles of Smart Label Market Vendors
9.1 Alien Technology, INC.
9.2 Avery Dennison Corp.
9.3 CCL Industries, INC.
9.4 Checkpoint Systems, INC.
9.5 Intermec, INC.
9.6 Invengo Information Technology Co., LTD.
9.7 Muhlbauer Holding Ag & Co. Kgaa.
9.8 Smartrac N.V.
9.9 Thin Film Electronics Asa
9.10 Zebra Technologies
- Investment Analysis
10.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
10.2 Investor Outlook
- Future Outlook of Smart Label Market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...