Many parents have put off raising children, and the number of births has fallen unremittingly to million in 2016. Growing demand for organic and non-GMO indicates that parents with sufficient income are prepared to spend it on food perceived as more beneficial for their babies.
Pune, India, 30th August 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “The Baby Food Market in the US 2017”.
"The Baby Food Market in the US 2017", is an analytical report which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the US market.
Growth in newer segments - particularly pouches, snacks and toddler milks - has prevented even more serious declines. Forecasts for the US economy are currently relatively positive.
Coupled with the forecast increase in births from 2018 onwards, this is likely to lead to a more buoyant market.
Sample report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…et-in-the-us-2017
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
- Living standards in the US are among the highest in the world. However, many parents have put off raising children, and the number of births fell unremittingly to million in 2016.
- In 2016, sales of baby food amounted to tons, 16% less than in 2010. Consumption has fallen partly as a result of a lower number of births, and, in the case of baby milks, partly due to higher levels of breastfeeding.
- Milks account for almost three-quarters of the value of retail sales and wet meals for 22%. The share of milks has declined over the last six years.
Wet meals on the other hand have taken a larger share of spending, rising to 22.1% in 2016, compared with 16.9% in 2010.
- The country is a major exporter, especially of milks and cereals, with volumes reaching tons in 2015, while a further tons of other baby foods is exported.
- Supermarkets dominate sales of baby food, accounting for some two-thirds of infant formula sales and 60% of other baby food.
- Research estimates that the market will begin to expand again, and will increase by 3.4% in volume between 2016 and 2022.
This report helps to:
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Table of Content: Key Points
Background to the Market
Birth: Live Birth Rates
Live Births by Region
Key Features and Developments
Production and trade
Access report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/127…et-in-the-us-2017
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: