The report also identifies high potential countries by region that have been identified by creating a risk-reward analysis with multiple parameters.
- Agency -.
"Opportunities in the Global Make-Up Sector", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the global Make-Up sector as part of our global series. It includes an analysis on global Make-Up sector with consumption analysis highlighted for all regions.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…rtunities-offered
The global Make-Up sector was valued at US$45 billion in 2016 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 4.9% during 2016-2021, to reach US$57.2 billion by 2021.
- Agency -.
Improving economy and rising women workforce resulting in increasing purchasing power will remain the major macroeconomic factors driving the sector globally. Growth will primarily by driven by the image consciousness trend especially among the working women population across all regions.
However, counterfeit Make-Up products remain a major challenge for the manufacturers globally as they impact the brand image and hinder sales for the original brands.
- The report provides an overview of global and regional markets covering - Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe - highlighting sector size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the region.
- It also identifies top ten high potential countries and provides deep dive analysis of top countries in each region.
- The report draws on the sector data by analyzing key distribution channels for Make-Up in the global market.
- Sector data is also used for studying the level of competition in the sector by identifying the top brands at a global and regional level with insights on sector shares of private label products.
Reasons to access
- To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about the global Make-Up sector across the six regions in value terms and the underlying factors that are driving the sales
- To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global Make-Up sector and to identify high potential countries over the next 5 years
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the mega trends that drive consumer choice and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored across the regions, resulting in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the Make-Up sector at global and regional level with information about their sector share, business descriptions and product profiles.
Table of Content: Key Points
Current scenario and future outlook
Global Make-Up sector overview - what are the growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors
Regional Make-Up sector overview - what are the growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors
Key challenges in the global Make-Up sector
Shift in Costoil Consumption Patterns
Change in consumption levels in the overall Cosmetics & Toiletries industry, 2010-2020
Reasons for shift in consumption patterns
Identifying high potential countries
Analysis of 10 countries on the basis of Risk-Reward analysis (market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure)
Analysis across regions - Asia-Pacific, MEA, North America, Latin America, Western Europe and Eastern Europe
High potential country analysis
Leading brands by region
Leading brands by market
Market Share of Private Label
Key Distribution Channels
Share of key distribution channels - global and regional level
Key Packaging Formats
Analysis on use of key package material, pack type, closure, and primary outer type
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/211…rtunities-offered
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: