Retrophilia reflects a love of things from the past, both from nostalgic consumers, and those who did not necessarily experience them the first time around but are curious. It reflects a desire to remember - or discover - a time when life was simpler, and the seemingly abundant concerns and problems plaguing modern society were - at least in the haze of hindsight - less severe.
Pune, India, 11th September 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “TrendSights Analysis: Retrophilia - A longing for the past as an antidote to the present and future”.
"TrendSights Analysis: Retrophilia", explores how FMCG brands can rejuvenate the past to appeal to curious and sentimental consumers.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…st-as-an-antidote
- Globally, six in 10 consumers find food products that remind them of their childhood appealing.
- More than half of consumers believe grocery products from the past are better than new ones
- Familiarity and trustworthiness is a key purchase driver across FMCG, especially in personal care, with older, established brands well-placed to capitalize on the trend.
Reasons to access
- Gain insight into the different routes through which brands can stimulate consumer demand by reviving, renewing, and reimagining the past.
- Understand what motivates consumers to try retro products.
- Compare the relevance of Retrophilia in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of Retrophilia for your sector.
Table of Content: Key Points
What is Retrophilia?
Why is Retrophilia important?
Who is driving Retrophilia
How can Retrophilia be capitalized on?
What next in Retrophilia?
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/211…st-as-an-antidote
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: