8K display resolution is the successor to 4K resolution.
Market Research Future published a research report on “8K Display Resolution Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
Market Synopsis of 8K Display Resolution Market
8K display resolution market offers just over sixteen times the resolution of 1080p full HD both horizontally and also vertically.
As a result of this detailing, the picture appears to be pixel less even from a few inches.
It offers a display resolution of about 7680 pixels forming a total image dimension of 7680×4320 which is otherwise known as 4320p. 8K UHD is a resolution of 7680 × 4320 which is 33.2 megapixels and is one of the two resolutions of ultra-high definition television, the other being 4K UHD.
8K is also known as super hi-vision.
Audio channel for 8K ultra HD is 22.2 which is much higher in comparison to 4K ultra HD which is 5.1. The 22.2 channels of audio can be used to accommodate any current or forthcoming surround sound format, as well as providing a way to supply multiple language audio tracks - which would make universal worldwide TV broadcasting more practical.
Major factors driving the growth of 8K display resolution market are the growing demand in the consumer electronics market segment. The 8K display resolution market has been segmented on the basis of device, resolution and application.
The resolution segment is further bifurcated into different resolutions such as 10240 × 4320 resolution, 8192 × 4320 resolution, 7680 × 4320 resolution, 8192 × 5120 resolution and 8192 × 8192 resolution. Most commonly used resolution is 7680 x 4320 pixels that is 4320p or the equivalent of 33.2 megapixels, which is sixteen times more detailed.
The prominent players in 8K display resolution market are – Samsung Group (South Korea), Dell (U.S.), Hisense Co. Ltd. (China), LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea), Sichuan Changhong Electric Co., Ltd (China), BOE Japan, Co. Ltd. (Japan), Red Digital Cinema Camera Company (U.S.), Sharp Corporation (Japan), Ikegami Tsushinki Co. Ltd. (Japan), Canon Inc. (Japan), among others.
Get Sample of Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample-request/3344
Study Objective of 8K Display Resolution Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global 8K Display Resolution Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the 8K Display Resolution market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by solutions, by domain, by end users and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global 8K Display Resolution Market
8K display resolution market can be segmented on the basis of following:
- 10240 × 4320 Resolution
- 8192 × 4320 Resolution
- 7680 × 4320 Resolution
- 8192 × 5120 Resolution
- 8192 × 8192 Resolution
- Consumer Electronics
- Commercial Space
The regional analysis of 8K display resolution market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that Asia Pacific region is estimated to account for the largest share of the market, whereas North America is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
The major growth in 8K display resolution market in Asia Pacific region is attributed to the technical advancements and increasing use of mobiles devices in that region.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: