The report tracks the major market events including product launches, technological developments, mergers & acquisitions, and the innovative business strategies opted by key market players. Along with strategically analyzing the key micro markets, the report also focuses on industry-specific drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges in the image sensor market. The scope of this report covers the image sensor market by its major segments, which include the types, applications, and the major geographic regions.
Mostly used in digital cameras or other camera modules, image sensor is a device which captures the optical images produced by lenses and converts it into electrical signals. Most of the imaging devices makes use of charge coupled device (CCD) or complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) sensor.
Image sensors offer several advantages such as high resolution, high performance, high image quality, and low power consumption. The increase in automotive and consumer electronics worldwide has increased the demand for image sensors.
In addition, image sensors are also increasingly being used in biometric a application which is promoting the growth of the market. This report studies the current and future aspects of the image sensor market.
Download Free Sample: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/reque…ample.php?id=1136
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- The rise in demand for camera-enabled mobile phones is contributing towards market growth around the world. Implementation of CMOS image sensor in consumer electronics applications such as in smartphones, tablets and laptops is also promoting the market growth.
- In addition, the low cost of CMOS has replaced the traditional CCD sensors and is boosting the growth of image sensor market further. The significant growth of smartphones and smart wearables and its applications is favoring the progress of the market. Moreover, the continuous technological advancements in the automobile sector is driving the market growth during the forecasted period.
- Companies are making huge investments in conducting research and development activities for innovating new safety features in automobiles, this is creating newer growth opportunities for the market. However, smartphones have replaced the digital cameras hence there is a decline seen in the image sensor market.
The global image sensor market is divided into five major geographical segments which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. The North America region holds the highest market share and is the largest revenue contributors for the image sensors market.
The region is dominant because of increasing growth of automobile industries. The Asia-Pacific region is also competent enough and showing a rapid growth of the market.
During the forecasted period, the Asia-Pacific region might be dominant over North America region because of the growing trend of smartphones with dual cameras and smart wearable users.
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the image sensor market include:
- Sony Corporation
2. Samsung Semiconductor Inc.
3. OmniVision Technologies Inc.
4. Aptina Imaging Corporation (ON Semiconductor)
5. Himax Imaging
6. GalaxyCore Inc.
7. SK Hynix Inc.
8. STMicroelectronics N.V
Browse Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/marke…age-sensor-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: