A new research document with title 'Lightside DIY 2017’ covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis and important players/vendors such as B&Q, Wickes, Screwfix, Homebase/Bunnings, Wilko, B&M, Amazon The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2017-22
The ""Lightside DIY 2017"", report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the UK market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It also provides forecasts to 2022.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-rep…ghtside-diy-2017
Lightside DIY will grow 0.3% in 2017, increasing at a lower rate than the total DIY market. Sluggish growth is driven by a decline in housing transactions, and a resultant lack of demand for minor DIY repairs connected with moving home.
In addition, consumer confidence is also low versus 2016.
As the housing market picks up and consumer confidence improves, lightside DIY will grow at a faster rate. However, due to the depreciation of sterling the majority of category growth will be inflationary.
What is included in the report -
- The key issues
- Market, retailer and consumer headlines
- Market sizes and predictions for growth
- In-depth profiles of the key retailers
- Retailer usage and conversion rates
- Background on lightside DIY shoppers and the priorities and views of the group such as DIY skill level, DIY activities undertaken in the past year and frequency of lightside DIY purchases
- Average spend at a product category level
- Channel usage splits and five-year forecasts
- B&Q is the largest lightside DIY retailer. However, B&Q's share has declined, primarily due to the closure of 65 stores and competitor pressure.
- It is likely that the growing threat of Amazon, the store expansion plans of B&M and the rollout of the Bunnings store concept across the Homebase estate will lead to an even more competitive DIY marketplace to 2022.
- The largest category by market size is fixings.
- 70.4% of lightside DIY consumers undertook some form of research before buying.
- 77.6% of shoppers spend less than an hour researching a lightside purchase, indicating how important it is for retailers to carry a wide range of stock to facilitate research in-store.
- The volume demand for adhesives including wood and superglue is set to remain steady as consumers increasingly 'make do and mend' and perform minor household repairs themselves.
Reasons to access
- Utilise our five-year market size and growth forecasts to 2022 for the total market, individual sub-categories, online penetration and channels of distribution to enable targeted investment in high performing areas.
- Identify the major retailers in the lightside DIY market, market shares 2015-2017 and future performance prospects.
- Utilise our in-depth analysis of how and why each retailer is performing as it is in the market to allow for benchmarking and provide a strategic advantage.
- Recognise which consumers to target and how to drive spend from them by utilising our shopper penetration data and understanding what influences their retailer selection and spending motivations.
- Understand how the online channel will impact upon lightside DIY by using our online penetration and expenditure forecasts and analysis on channels and online fulfilment.
Get customization & check discount for report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/request-di…ghtside-diy-2017
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Table of Contents
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/69…ghtside-diy-2017
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Access this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?fo…mp;report=696234