The report provides quantitative and qualitative analysis of the UK market, evaluating major trends, consumer attitudes and an in-depth analysis of key market players.
WiseGuyReports published new report, title “The UK DIY & Gardening Market”.
"The UK DIY & Gardening Market 2017-2022", is part of Retail’s sector analysis series, providing a detailed analysis of the DIY & gardening markets, with value and volume forecast up to 2022.
The UK DIY & gardening market has been impacted by a fall in housing transactions in 2016 and 2017, along with weak consumer confidence and an increasingly uncertain political and economic climate, dampening desire to spend on significant home improvements.
DIY & gardening specialists will be put under further pressure from value retailers as they continue to expand rapidly. Improved ranges and low prices from these retailers will enhance their destination appeal among shoppers who are choosing to trade down.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the following –
- Key issues in the market and success strategies
- Market sizing by category and growth forecasts
- In-depth profiling of major retailers including market share and outlooks
- Consumer analysis detailing how, where and why consumers are buying DIY & gardening products
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…market-2017-2022
- Participation in DIY has fallen over the past generation, with only 23.0% of shoppers between the ages of 16-24 making a purchase in this category over the past 12 months, compared with a peak of 48.5% of those aged 55-64.
- Growth in online continues to outpace physical stores, up by 47.3% in the next five years compared to a 7.3% increase in DIY & gardening sales through physical stores.
- Value for money and quality remain the most important factors for shoppers purchasing DIY and gardening products - with many retailers highlighting their value credentials and striving to compete on price.
Key points to access
- Utilise our five-year forecasts to 2022 for individual product categories to refocus your strategy on key areas of high growth.
- Review our analysis on key market issues and use our strategies to better compete in the current climate of economic uncertainty.
- Compare our analysis on major DIY & gardening retailers; enhance your understanding of their strengths and weaknesses and retailers’ market share growth prospects.
- Recognise which consumers to target and how to attract them by utilising our shopper penetration data and understanding what influences their retailer selection and spending motivations.
Table of Contents
The hot issues
What people buy
Where people shop
How people shop
Why people shop
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: