The global Hair Care Market today is worth well over US$ 75 billion. One of the most important factors enhancing growth in personal care adoption is the rapid rate of urbanization across the Asian and other developing markets, holder of the mass of the global population.
Get Report Brochure @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/416240
A good presentation is said to be associated with competitiveness at work, and a number of studies suggest that good looking people are increasingly favoured in employment, academics, and general perception. This explains the massive growth in demand for hair care in emerging markets, and high level of innovation and R&D in saturated markets like that of Europe, North America, and others.
The hair care market is segmented on the basis of types of products, methods of distribution, regions and dominant players in the market. Issues which drive the hair care and colour market commonly include damage due to pollution, dryness, dandruff, improving quality of hair, care for straight, wavy or curly hair, and a number of other purposes.
Hair care market consists of various brands with different hair care functionalities (but not limited to cleaning, conditioning and hair styling). A few products available in hair care market are colorants, hair spray, conditioners, styling gel, hair oil and shampoos (incl.
of the upcoming class of dry shampoos), and even appliances for drying, curling, straightening, etc.
An increase in hair related issues among the consumer class across the world has led to a number of product innovations accommodating for prevalent (and changing) consumer tastes and preferences, by dominant and emerging hair care market stakeholders, globally.
An upcoming class in this market is the herbal sector. In past few years, herbal care products have also witnessed increase in demand due to increasing consumer awareness about the ill effects of harsh chemicals and substances used by the companies, and the benefits of natural products, and education about their active ingredients.
A trend spurring consumer awareness about personal care, inclusive of hair care, is the trend of beauty blogs. While growth has increased across urbanized sectors, it has mainly been driven by working class women and men, and affluent families.
Major markets for hair care and colour will be in the high growth Asian, European, American and Latin American markets. Due to increasing demand for various hair services like hair spa, hair care treatments are some of the other factors augmenting the demand for hair care products.
Distribution channels such as direct selling, e-commerce, departmental stores and supermarkets also play a key role in increasing the revenues of the companies. Companies have adopted various distribution channel models to expand their offerings and tap potential consumer segment.
Some of the players commanding the global hair care market share are L'oreal Group, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Henkel, Shiseido, Johnson & Johnson, Estee Lauder, Avon, Yves Rocher, Combe Inc., Natura, Conair Corporation and Neutrogena.
Drivers of Report Hair Care Market:
- Increasing focus towards grooming and personal appearance
- Aging population
- Increased promotional activities
- Hair care segmentation
- Increase in urbanization and disposable income are the major drivers of this market
Browse Full Report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…recasts-2017-2022
Challenges in this Hair Care Market
- High cost of products
- Essential R&D spend
- Medical technology for hair enhancement
- Intense domestic and international competition
- Saturated western markets T
- Hair from salon services are the some of the major challenges for the hair care market entrants.
What the report offers
- Market analysis for the global hair care market, with country specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and
- Identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global hair care market on regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...