Broadcasting is the sharing of audio and video content to the widespread audience by means of any electronic mass communication medium. Broadcasting is generally related with radio and television though in practice radio and television transmission occurs with the help of wire as well as radio waves.
The equipment such as public radio, commercial radio, television, closed-circuit TV, amateur radio and amateur television which is involved in the electronic mass communication medium is known as broadcasting equipment.
The broadcast equipment market is driven by various factors such as transition from analog to digital broadcasting, increasing focus on production automation, growing acceptance of HD worldwide and rising number of digital channels.
Moreover, content requirement at many places, increasing use of broadcasting equipment in sports broadcasting, worship places, news production and corporate conferences are also the factors driving the growth of broadcasting equipment at some extent.
One of the key factors contributing to the market growth is the increasing the demand for HD programming and new ways to circulate the content such as internet protocol television (IPTV) and mobile TV are quickly developing and deploying. Moreover, the broadcasting equipment market has also been witnessing the rising inclination of the people towards multi-screen services.
Enforcement of government regulations regarding digitalization is also expected to drive the market.
Get Sample Copy of this Report: qyreports.com/request-sample?report-id=51168
The market is propelled by high investment on digitalization, broadcasting services, and upgrading of technology by the government. In addition, increasing use of smartphones and tablets provide ample growth opportunities in the video services segment.
Advancements in the technology result in rapid changes thus fostering the growth of the broadcasting equipment market. Furthermore, increasing awareness and interest of the end-users in the broadcast technology will considerably bring huge positive changes in the market.
Multiplatform video delivery equipment is becoming popular in the market. However, the huge capital investment required for broadcasting equipment, inconsistency, and standardized method of content distribution are the restraining factors for the broadcasting equipment market.
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global broadcast equipment market segmented on the basis of product, offering, application, and geography
- To forecast the size in terms of value and volume of the market segments with respect to four major regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the broadcast equipment market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments of the broadcast equipment market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies2,along with detailing the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To analyze various strategies such as joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, product launches, and research and development (R&D) carried out by the players in the broadcast equipment market
Get this report: qyreports.com/ask-for-discount?report-id=51168
This report studies Broadcasting Equipment in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with capacity, production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering
ARRIS Enterprise Inc
SeaChange International Inc
Cisco Systems Inc
Table of Content:-
Global Broadcasting Equipment Market Research Report 2017
1 Broadcasting Equipment Market Overview
1.1 Product Overview and Scope of Broadcasting Equipment
1.2 Broadcasting Equipment Segment by Type
1.2.1 Global Production Market Share of Broadcasting Equipment by Type in 2015
1.3 Broadcasting Equipment Segment by Application
1.3.1 Broadcasting Equipment Consumption Market Share by Application in 2015
1.3.2 Studio Production
1.3.3 Post Production
1.3.4 Sports Production
1.3.5 News Production
1.4 Broadcasting Equipment Market by Region
1.4.1 North America Status and Prospect (2012-2022)
1.4.2 Europe Status and Prospect (2012-2022)
1.4.3 China Status and Prospect (2012-2022)
1.4.4 Japan Status and Prospect (2012-2022)
1.4.5 Korea Status and Prospect (2012-2022)
1.4.6 Taiwan Status and Prospect (2012-2022)
1.5 Global Market Size (Value) of Broadcasting Equipment (2012-2022)
2 Global Broadcasting Equipment Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Broadcasting Equipment Production and Share by Manufacturers (2015 and 2016)
2.2 Global Broadcasting Equipment Revenue and Share by Manufacturers (2015 and 2016)
For More Enquiry On This Report: www.qyreports.com/enquiry-before-b…/?report-id=51168
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: QYReports , a leading market research firm accommodate more than 4,000 celebrated clients worldwide putting them at advantage in today’s competitive world with our understanding of research. Our list of customers include prestigious Chinese companies, multinational companies, SME's and private equity firms whom we have helped grow and sustain with our fact-based research. Our business study covers a market size of over 30 industries offering unfailing insights into analysis to reimagine yo ...