The public safety solution for smart city market is growing because of the growing adoption of internet of things.
- Agency -.
Some of the factors driving the growth of the market is that residents want to live in clean and safe environment, entrepreneurs aspire to create innovative solutions and economic opportunity, residents and visitors like to get around town easily, smart cities enhance quality of life, making them great places to live.
Due to high adoption of cloud and internet of things, the public safety solution for smart city market is growing explosively. The adoption of public safety solution for smart city market is used mostly in public transportation security, critical infrastructure security, disaster management, medical emergency service, firefighting services, law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
- Agency -.
The advantages of public safety solutions for smart city market are to exceed public expectations, maximize public budgets, manage complex systems and reduce response times.
The Public Safety Solution For Smart City Market is segmented on the basis of solution, services and application. The solution segment consists of critical communication network, biometric security and authentication system, emergency and disaster management, backup and recovery system, surveillance system and public address and general alarm.
The critical communication network have been used in various sectors such as construction, transportation, utilities, factories, and mining operations.
The global public safety solution for smart city market is expected to grow approximately at USD 336 Billion by 2022, approx.11% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
Request a Copy of Sample Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2738
Major Key Players:
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- NEC Corporation (Japan)
- Thales Corporation (France)
- International Business Machines Corporation (U.S.)
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
- Huawei Technologies (China)
- Northrop German Corporation (U.S.)
- Alcatel-Lucent (France)
- AGT International (Switzerland)
- Esri (U.S.)
Study Objectives of Public Safety Solution for Smart City Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the public safety solution for smart city market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the public safety solution for smart city market based porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of solution, services, and application.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the public safety solution for smart city market.
Public safety solution for smart city market for segment on the basis of solution, service and application.
Public Safety Solution for Smart City Market by Solution:
- Critical Communication Network
- Biometric Security And Authentication System
- Emergency And Disaster Management
- Backup And Recovery System
- Surveillance System
- Public Address And General Alarm
Public Safety Solution for Smart City Market by Services:
- Professional Service
- Integration Services
- Managed Services
Public Safety Solution for Smart City Market by Application:
- Public Transportation Security
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- Disaster Management
- Medical Emergency Service
- Firefighting Services
- Law Enforcement and Intelligence Agencies
Access Report Details @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…city-market-2738
The regional analysis of public safety solution for smart city market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, Americas, Europe and Rest of the World. Rapid evolution of IOT across different industries has driven the market of public safety solution for smart city market.
The North America region to dominate the market of public safety solution for smart city. The technology advancements in the region and major attraction of large and small enterprise is aiding the growth of the market.
The Asia-Pacific region is also expected to be one of the growing region in this market due to government enforcement towards public safety and security. Europe region is also one of the leaders in the public safety solutions for smart city market because leading players of the market are continually in the process of research and development of technologies related to public safety solutions.
- Investors and consultants
- System Integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology solution providers
- Global infrastructure suppliers
- Communications component providers
- Smart grid and energy management companies
- Big data, analytics, and information processing companies
- Telecom Service Providers.
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
List of Tables
Table 1 Public Safety Solution For Smart City Market, By Solution
Table 2 Public Safety Solution For Smart City Market, By Services
Table 3 Public Safety Solution For Smart City Market, By Application
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Network Solution
Figure 2public Safety Solution For Smart City Market: By Solution (%)
Figure 3 Public Safety Solution For Smart City Market: By Services (%)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: