Orbis Research Present’s “TrendSights Analysis: Customization-Tapping into the hyper-customized world of health-conscious, expressive, and experience-seeking consumers” magnify the decision making potentiality and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
"TrendSights Analysis: Customization", explores Customization in the context of GlobalData's TrendSights framework. Customization is one of the 63 trends that GlobalData covers as part of its TrendSights series.
The TrendSights framework and supporting analysis provide structure, clarity, and perspective to aid the understanding of consumer behavior, and how trends and events will shape the future. The analysis uncovers the what, why, and how of the trend, as well as who is most influenced by it and where the future of the trend lies.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/459500
Individualistic and empowered consumers desire to take control of all aspects of their needs and lifestyle preferences. To do so, in an efficient, effective, and enjoyable way, consumers turn to three types of customization.
Active customization allows consumers to create/co-create products tailored to their needs; passive customization enables brands to meet consumers' individual needs; smart customization incorporates technology advances to facilitate uniquely tailored offerings.
- Customization reflects consumers' desire to be in control.
- Individualistic consumers seek out products that are customized to their own unique needs and preferences.
- With one size not fitting all, consumers are seeking products and services specifically made for them.
- Today's consumers are more aware and informed than ever of their individual needs; the pressure is on for brands to give control back to the user. Brands that can effectively do this are likely to gain favor among these individualistic consumers.
- Customization facilitates differentiation and uniqueness by creating a product that is specifically designed to meet the needs of individual people. By increasing product relevance this can enhance emotional engagement and create more involved buying behavior.
It can also lead to higher consumer loyalty, driving brand equity.
Reasons to access
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Read the more details of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…seeking-consumers
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...