The study of Assessing Travel in South Africa Market is very important to enhance business productivity and for the study of market forecast. This New Report presented by Orbis Research contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
- Advertising -
The implementation of new immigration regulations during the review period deterred tourists from travelling to South Africa. As a result, the government relaxed the visa regulations and this helped the country's tourism industry to recover.
In addition, aggressive brand marketing campaigns spearheaded by the South African Tourism Board and the introduction of new and increased direct air connectivity to and from major overseas markets also boosted inbound arrivals.
Travel Market in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level.
- Advertising -
It provides the latest market size data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues.
Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Get a PDF Sample of Report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/465269 .
Product coverage: Activities, Booking, Flows, Lodging, Travel Modes, Traveller Profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
To Browse the Entire Report, Visit : www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…l-in-south-africa .
Some Points Of Table Of Content:
Revision of VISA Regulations Boosts Inbound Tourist Arrivals
Industry Players Continue To Expand Their Presence Online
Competition Within Airlines Continues To Grow
Short-term Rentals Shakes Up Lodging Landscape
Outlook for Travel Expected To Remain Positive Over the Forecast Period
Summary 1 Destination South Africa: SWOT
- Table 1 Annual Leave: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 2 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 3 Seasonality: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 4 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 5 Other Transport Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Activities: Value 2012-2017
No. of Report Pages: 49
Got any Query? Feel free to ask us at : www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enq…ore-buying/465269
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: