Mobile Phones in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Advertising -
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Australia mobile phones market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Get a PDF Sample of Report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/258638 .
- The mobile phone market consists of all cell phones used for mobile telephony.
- Advertising -
The market is split into two segments: feature phones and smartphones.
- The Australian mobile phones market had total revenues of $3,405.9m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.3% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 9.7 million units in 2016.
- Australian mobile phones market is one of the most smartphone-penetrated markets in the world. Accordingly, saturation of demand is reasonable for this market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the mobile phones market in Australia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the mobile phones market in Australia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key mobile phones market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Australia mobile phones market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
To Browse the Entire Report, Visit : www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…nes-in-australia .
Reasons to access
- What was the size of the Australia mobile phones market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Australia mobile phones market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Australia mobile phones market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Australia's mobile phones market?
- Apple Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
Some Points Of Table Of Content:
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Got any Query? Feel free to ask us at : www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enq…re-buying/258638
List of Tables
Table 1: Australia mobile phones market value: $ million, 2012–16
Table 2: Australia mobile phones market volume: thousand units, 2012–16
Table 3: Australia mobile phones market geography segmentation: $ million, 2016
Table 4: Australia mobile phones market value forecast: $ million, 2016–21
Table 5: Australia mobile phones market volume forecast: thousand units, 2016–21
Table 6: Apple Inc.: key facts
Table 7: Apple Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 8: Apple Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 9: Microsoft Corporation: key facts
Table 10: Microsoft Corporation: key financials ($)
List of Figures
Figure 1: Australia mobile phones market value: $ million, 2012–16
Figure 2: Australia mobile phones market volume: thousand units, 2012–16
Figure 3: Australia mobile phones market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2016
Figure 4: Australia mobile phones market value forecast: $ million, 2016–21
Figure 5: Australia mobile phones market volume forecast: thousand units, 2016–21
No. of Report Pages: 44
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: