Factors such as increasing regulations, development in TVWS technology and urban connectivity are driving the market growth.
- Advertising -
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global TV White Space Spectrum Market is accounted for $1.12 million in 2015 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 75.3% to reach $57.11 million by 2022.
However, the non commercialised standards and regulations may hamper market growth. Delivering unused TV band frequencies will provide opportunity for the market growth.
- Advertising -
Browse the report: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…outlook-2016-2022
Rural Internet access segment is witnessed to be the largest share of the End User market during the forecast period. The portable white space devices segment is accounted for the highest growth due to availability of smartphones, tablets and laptops.
North America commanded the market due to the widespread use of TVWS spectrum technology in varied infrastructures.
Some of the key players in global TV White Space Spectrum market are Adaptrum, Inc., Alphabet Inc., (Google), Aviacomm Inc., ATDI S.A., KTS Wireless, Keybridge LLC, Meld Technology Inc, Carlson Wireless Technologies, Inc., Metric Systems Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Shared Spectrum Company, Spectrum Bridge, Inc. and Telcordia Technologies, Inc.
Request a sample of the report: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/184134
Software and Services Covered:
- Portable TV White Space Devices
- Fixed TV White Space Devices
- Power Supplies
- Backhaul and Services
End Users Covered:
- Emergency and Public Safety
- Smart Grid Networks
- Urban Connectivity
- Rural Internet Access (Rural Broadband)
- Transportation and Logistics
- Vehicle Broadband Access
- IoT & M2M
- Medium Range
- Long Range
- Very Long Range
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: