The market is primarily driven by rising demand for premium and artisanal products, and the introduction of new varieties and indulgent flavors. On trade is the dominant distribution channel in the Eastern Europe ice cream sector.
"Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Ice Cream Sector", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe Ice Cream sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, health & wellness analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/482240
Talosto Shahty “Iceberry Group” LLC
Grycan - Lody od pokoleri
Nordis Chlodnie Polskie Sp. Z O.O.
SC BETTY ICE SRL
TOP GEL PROD SRL
Kubo Ice Cream Company SRL
The Eastern Europe ice Cream sector is the fourth largest in the world in terms of both value and volume in 2016.
Take-home and bulk is the largest market in the Eastern Europe ice cream sector, followed by artisanal ice cream and impulse ice cream - single serve. Amongst high potential countries in Eastern Europe, Russia is the largest market in value terms in 2016 while Hungary is expected to witness fastest growth during 2016-2021.
Browse the full report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-growth-economies
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the Eastern Europe ice cream sector. It includes analysis on the following -
- Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of ice cream by markets across the key countries in Eastern Europe.
- High potential countries: Provides risk-reward analysis of nine countries across Eastern Europe based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure. Out of nine, a total of four high potential countries are shortlisted.
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of four high potential countries covering value growth during 2016-2021, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
- Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall ice cream sector during 2011-2021. The analysis includes key health & wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of ice cream products in Eastern Europe, in 2016.
It also covers the market share of leading companies offering ice cream products with health & wellness attributes in the same year.
- Brand Analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in Eastern Europe, besides analyzing the growth of private label products in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for ice cream across the key countries in Eastern Europe in 2016. It covers five off-trade channels and the on-trade distribution channel.
The off-trade channels are: hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, dollar stores, which include variety stores & general merchandise retailers and others that includes cash & carries and warehouse clubs.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2016) and growth analysis (during 2011-2021) for various packaging materials, pack type, closure type, and primary outer type based on the volume sales (by pack units) of ice cream.
Benefits of having this report
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail.
This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Access report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/482240
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...