2017 saw further declines in consumer confidence as South Africa remains mired in economic recession.
- Advertising -
All three major ratings agencies downgraded the country’s credit rating during the second quarter of the year, while the rand took another major hit during the third quarter of 2017 as a report by the government anti-corruption body highlighted the risk of the neutrality of the central bank being undermined due to government attempts to revive South Africa’s flagging economy.
Get a PDF Sample of Report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/450674 .
Personal Accessories in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level.
- Advertising -
It provides the latest retail sales data (2012-2016), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues.
Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bags and Luggage, Jewellery, Watches, Writing Instruments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
To Browse the Entire Report, Visit : www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…s-in-south-africa .
Why access this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Personal Accessories market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Some Points Of table Of Content:
- Consumer Spending Remains Under Pressure Due To Economic Recession
- Improved Access To Global Fashion Trends Influences Sales of Personal Accessories
- Highly Fragmented Competitive Environment Defined by Lack of Specialisation
- Consumers Favour Specialist Retailers
- Ongoing Economic Recession Set To Continue Suppressing Sales Growth
Key Trends and Developments
- International Brands Continue To Lead; Local Players Struggle To Compete
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialists Contineus To Dominate Retail Distribution
- Having A Presence in Numerous Categories Offers Brands Competitive Advantages
- Table 1 Sales of Personal Accessories by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Personal Accessories by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Personal Accessories by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Personal Accessories by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Personal Accessories: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Personal Accessories: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 7 Distribution of Personal Accessories by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Personal Accessories by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Personal Accessories by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Personal Accessories by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
No. of Report Pages: 60
Access this Market Report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/450674 .
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: