Inbound arrivals witnessed stronger volume growth in 2017 than in 2016. The weak ringgit was a key driver for inbound arrivals, as tourists put aside their worries about the country’s political instability and other issues to enjoy shopping and good food at cheaper rates.
Furthermore, Tourism Malaysia invested strongly in its branding campaign, “Malaysia, Truly Asia”, to market the country’s rich culture and delicious food worldwide as a bid to regain consumer confidence after the Malaysian Airl...
To Browse the Entire Report, Visit : www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…avel-in-malaysia .
Travel Market in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included.
Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Activities, Booking, Flows, Lodging, Travel Modes, Traveller Profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Get a PDF Sample of Report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/465937 .=
Why access this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Some Points Of table Of Content:
- Tourism in Malaysia Picks Up in 2017
- Mobile Sales Boost Online Travel in 2017
- Expansion Remains Key for Tourism Players To Compete
- Sharing Platforms Gain Popularity
- Tourism in Malaysia To Remain Positive
- Summary 1 Destination Malaysia: SWOT
- Table 1 Annual Leave: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 2 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 3 Seasonality: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 4 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 5 Other Transport Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Activities: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Forecast Activities: Value 2017-2022
Got any Query? Feel free to ask us at : www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enq…re-buying/465937
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...