Competitive Landscape Such as Young Living Essential Oils, MOUNTAIN ROSE HERBS, Edens Garden, Frontier Natural Products Co-op
- Advertising -
This report Global Aromatherapy Market 2017 focuses especially in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa. Report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions and type.
The Aromatherapy Market report also elaborates various definitions, product type equipment, mode of delivery and applications of the industry.
Click Here For Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…omatherapy-market
This report consists of below pages:
- No of pages: 350
- No of Figures: 60
- No of Tables: 220
Top Company Analysis of Aromatherapy Market:
Young Living is going to dominate the aromatherapy market following with doTERRA, MOUNTAIN ROSE HERBS along with others such as Edens Garden, Frontier Natural Products Co-op, Rocky Mountain Oils, LLC, Plant Therapy Essential Oils, Starwest Botanicals, Hopewell Essential Oils, North American Herb and Spice, among other companies.
- Advertising -
- Essential Oils market is growing with the highest CAGR.
- Ultrasonic diffuseris holding the major share in global aromatherapy market and is growing with highest CAGR.
- Topical Application is dominating the aromatherapy market and is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- The home care market holds the major market share and is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
Young Living Essentials:
Established in 1994 and headquartered in Lehi, Utah, U.S., Young Living Essential Oils specializes in producing and providing pure, powerful essential oils. The company has seven business segments—new and seasonal, essential oils & blends, at home, healthy & fit, personal care, diffusers& accessories, and animal care.
The essential oils and blends segment focuses on providing products such as essential oil singles, essential oil blends, roll-ons, massage oils, collections, diffusers & tools, accessories, dietary essential oils. Young Living Essential Oils mission is to honor their stewardship to champion nature’s living energy, essential oils, by fostering a community of healing and discovery while inspiring individuals to wellness, purpose, and abundance.
Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Pleasant Grove, Utah, U.S., doTERRA is involved in manufacturing and distribution of high quality Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) essential oils. The company operates in two segments essential oils and other products.
Essential oils segment focuses on providing single oils, proprietary blends, d�.terra on guard products, deep blue products, digestzen products. doTERRA mission is of sharing therapeutic-grade essential oils with the world.
The company has its footprint worldwide with its locations in 17 countries across North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- In June 2016, doTERRA expanded in Canada with two new distribution centres. The expansion will serve as a client base and bring continual growth and opportunities throughout the world.
- In April 2012, doTERRA expanded itself in Japan. This expansion would act as a growth driver as Taiwan acts as a prime location with highly accessible, executive offices and vibrant product stores.
Global Aromatherapy Market Drivers:
Some of the major factors driving the market for aromatherapy market are growing popularity of aromatherapy, increasing trade, increasing sales of essential oils.
- Growing Trend of Essential Oils Adoption
- Increasing Sales of Essential Oils For Home Usage
- Growing Popularity of Aromatherapy
Read more about the Global Aromatherapy Market Visit @: databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…matherapy-market/
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- GLOBAL AROMATHERAPY MARKET, BY CONSUMABLES
6.2. ESSENTIAL OILS
6.3. CARRIER OILS
6.4. BLENDED OILS
- GLOBAL AROMATHERAPY MARKET, BY EQUIPMENT
7.2. NEBULIZING DIFFUSER
7.3. ULTRASONIC DIFFUSER
7.4. EVAPORATIVE DIFFUSER
7.5. HEAT DIFFUSER
- GLOBAL AROMATHERAPY MARKET, BY MODE OF DELIVERY
8.2. TOPICAL APPLICATION
8.3. DIRECT INHALATION
8.4. AERIAL DIFFUSION
- GLOBAL AROMATHERAPY MARKET, BY APPLICATION
9.4. PAIN MANAGEMENT
9.5. SCAR MANAGEMENT
9.6. SKIN AND HAIR CARE
9.7. COLD AND COUGH
- GLOBAL AROMATHERAPY MARKET, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
10.2. RETAILERS AND WHOLESALERS
- GLOBAL AROMATHERAPY MARKET, BY END USER
11.2. GLOBAL AROMATHERAPY MARKET: HOME CARE
11.3. GLOBAL AROMATHERAPY MARKET: SPA & WELLNESS CENTERS
11.4. GLOBAL AROMATHERAPY MARKET: OTHERS
- GLOBAL AROMATHERAPY MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
12.2. NORTH AMERICA
12.3. EUROPE AROMATHERAPY MARKET
12.4. APAC AROMATHERAPY MARKET
12.5. SOUTH AMERICA AROMATHERAPY MARKET
12.6. MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA AROMATHERAPY MARKET
- GLOBAL AROMATHERAPY MARKET, COMPANY LANDSCAPE
13.1. COMPANY SHARE ANALYSIS: GLOBAL
- COMPANY PROFILES
14.2. YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS
14.3. MOUNTAIN ROSE HERBS
14.4. EDENS GARDEN
14.5. FRONTIER NATURAL PRODUCTS CO-OP
14.6. ROCKY MOUNTAIN OILS,LLC
14.7. PLANT THERAPY ESSENTIALS OILS
14.8. STARWEST BOTANICALS
14.9. HOPEWELL ESSENTIALS OILS
14.10. NORTH AMERICAN HERBS AND SPICE
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information: