Market Analysis Research Report on “Success Case Study: The Ordinary Skincare-A brand offering reasonably priced, savvy skincare” has been added
"Success Case Study: The Ordinary Skincare", is part of GlobalData's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of the skincare brand in Canada, as well as the US and UK.
It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products as well as avoiding the risk of failure.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/518960
The Ordinary is a Canadian skincare brand under the Deciem umbrella, featuring a series of skincare treatments that have a no-frills image, sold in minimalistic packaging and, most importantly, at relatively low price points.
It has quickly gained awareness among beauty enthusiasts, growing into a cult favorite and winning various beauty product awards in 2016 and 2017.
- Canadian consumers are highly price-driven in their beauty and grooming product choices, and The Ordinary offers functionality at a relatively low price, which resonates well with these consumers.
- Skincare offering connoisseurship may be successful, as consumers are increasingly savvy about what they buy, and unique product attributes will appeal to Millennials on social media.
Reasons to access
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Access report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/518960
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...