LED Video Walls Market Spurred By The Increasing Number Of Outdoor Events & Entertainment Shows & Predicted To Continue Significant Growth Rate Till End Of Forecast Period.
- Advertising -
According to the market research report “LED Video Walls Market: By Deployment Technology(Hardware Based, Software Based, Network Operated LED Video Walls) Application(Streaming, Advertising Applications) End Use Industry(Transportation & Logistics, Media & Advertising, Others)-Forecast (2016-2021)”, published by IndustryARC, estimates that
Browse Report @ industryarc.com/Report/15429/led-v…walls-market.html
LED video wall is an array of light-emitting diodes (LED) display panes, which finds application in advertisement displays, providing travel updates in airports, in indoor exhibitions or presentations, control rooms,., LED video walls are mainly used in outdoor video streaming applications with resolution and greater pixel density. LED Video Walls Market is expected to see their demand soar due to increase in marketing and promotional activities, live concerts and sporting events.
Based on the technology it is segmented as hardware based LED video walls, software based video walls and network operated LED video walls.
Scope & Regional Forecast of the LED Video Walls Market
Economic development and consequent rise in the number of entertainment shows, exhibitions and sports events are the major factors that are driving the adoption of LED video walls across all over the world.
- Advertising -
Advancements in LED display technology makes LED video walls display screen brighter, reliable, clear, energy efficient, in turn has expanded their application beyond boardrooms and control rooms. Hence, the demand for LED walls has been increasing exponentially.
The major demand drivers for the LED Video Walls Market are the advantages provided by LED screens such as energy efficient, environment friendly and durable resulting less carbon footprints and lower operational cost and demand drivers for outdoor LED screen display are increasing number of outdoor events such music concerts, political assemblies, brand endorsements, product launch and using these screens to entertain audience by replacing wide screen displays.
Make an Inquiry @ industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=15429
Europe is dominating the LED Video Walls Market and holds a dominant share due to increasing sporting events and live concerts. North America is leading with the second position followed by Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific is expected to witness strong growth in the near future due to increasing adoption of latest display and advertising technologies in the region. Emerging nations in the Rest of the world is also expected to register moderate growth during forecast period.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the LED Video Walls Market
The LED Video Walls Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Deployment Technology: Hardware Based LED Video Walls, Software Based LED Video Walls and Network Operated LED Video Walls.
- Application: Streaming Applications and Advertising Applications.
- End Use Industry: Banking & Financial Institution, Educational Institution, Media & Advertising, Transportation & Logistics, Sports & Entertainment and Others.
- Region: Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and Rest of the World (RoW).
Some of the key players involved in the LED Video Walls Market are as follows:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
- Delta Electronics Inc.
- LG Display Co.
- Barco N.V.
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2016 - 2021, to assess how the market will develop.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information: