The smart kitchen is about combination of smarter design, smarter food sourcing, storage, and preparation. It comprises design, technology, innovation, and disruptive thinking.
Smart kitchen enables user to operate entire kitchen activity through mobile application, products in the refrigerator are recognized by cameras with image recognition software, which can send the information to either a smart oven so the oven can regulate the temperature and timing to cook the food, or to third-party recipe programs that generate recipes based on the available ingredients.
The report aims to provide an overview of global Smart Kitchen market with detailed market segmentation by appliances, connectivity and geography.
The global Smart Kitchen market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. High energy efficiency with low food wastage in kitchen is one of the main driver of smart kitchen market.
Request Sample Copy @ www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000344
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global Smart Kitchen market
- To analyze and forecast the global Smart Kitchen market on the basis of type, application, deployment type, and industry vertical
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Smart Kitchen market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key Smart Kitchen players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in smart kitchen market are Whirlpool Corporation, LG Electronics, Dongbu Daewoo Electronics Corporation, AB Electrolux, Panasonic Corporation, Haier Group, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., BSH Group, and General Electric Co.
View Complete Report at www.theinsightpartners.com/reports…t-kitchen-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries. We are committed to providing highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions by pr ...
For more information: