Asia Pacific Sports Drink Market By Type (Isotonic, Hypotonic, Hypertonic), By Ingredient Types (Aqua/Water, Additives), By Packaging (Bottle, Can), By Distribution Channels (Modern Grocery Retailers, Traditional Grocery Retailers), And By Region – Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2016–2021)
- Advertising -
Asia Pacific Sports Drink Market was worth USD 740 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.1%, to reach USD 990 million by 2021. Sports Drinks are beverages whose stated purpose is to help athletes replace water, electrolytes, and energy before or after training or competition.
Athletes actively training or fitness enthusiasts lose electrolytes by sweating and expending energy. A stated purpose of sports drinks, which provide many calories of energy from sugars is to improve performance and endurance.
- Advertising -
However, the growing inclination of the market towards organic and natural products due to lesser side effects acts as a constraint on the growth of the market.
View Full Report:marketdataforecast.com/market-repo…rink-market-3722/
The Asia Pacific Sports Drink Market is segmented on the basis of type, Ingredients type, and packaging and by distribution channels. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into isotonic, hypertonic and hypotonic.
On the basis of ingredient types, the market is categorized into Aqua/Water and Additives. The additives segment is further divided into sweeteners, polysaccharides and oligosaccharides, flavors, acidulates and others.
On the basis of packaging, the market is segmented into the bottle, can, and others. On the basis of distribution channels, the market is divided among modern grocery retailers, traditional grocery retailers, and non-grocery specialists.
• 5.1 Type
• 5.1.1 Introduction
• 5.1.2 Isotonic
• 5.1.3 Hypertonic
• 5.1.4 Hypotonic
• 5.1.5 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Type
• 5.1.6 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Type
• 5.1.7 Market Share Analysis, By Type
• Ingredients Type
• 5.2.1 Introduction
• 5.2.2 Aqua/Water
• 5.2.3 Additives
• 126.96.36.199 Sweeteners
• 188.8.131.52 Polysaccharides and Oligosaccharides
• 184.108.40.206 Flavours
• 220.127.116.11 Acidulants
• 18.104.22.168 Others
• 5.2.4 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Ingredients Type
• 5.2.5 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Ingredients Type
• 5.2.6 Market Share Analysis, By Ingredients Type
• 5.3.1 Introduction
• 5.3.2 Bottle (Pet/Glass)
• 5.3.3 Can
• 5.3.4 Others
• 5.3.5 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Packaging
• 5.3.6 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Packaging
• 5.3.7 Market Share Analysis, By Packaging
• Distribution Channels
• 5.4.1 Introduction
• 5.4.2 Modern Grocery Retailers
• 22.214.171.124 Discounters
• 126.96.36.199 Convenience Stores
• 188.8.131.52 Supermarkets/Hypermarkets
• Traditional Grocery Retailers
• 184.108.40.206 Independent Grocery Retailers
• 220.127.116.11 Food Services/Sports Nutrition Chain
• 18.104.22.168 Others
• 5.4.4 Non-Grocery Specialists
• 5.4.5 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Distribution Channels
• 5.4.6 Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Distribution Channels
• 5.4.7 Market Share Analysis, By Distribution Channels
The Asia Pacific Sports Drink Market region is geographically segmented into China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. Asia Pacific is predicted to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Factors such as growing white-collar populace and raising awareness about fitness coupled with the rapid growth in distribution channels are anticipated to lead the growth of the market in this region.
The major players operating in the Asia Pacific sports drink industry include PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, 100Plus, Lucozade, Sportade and Pocari Sweat, 8.5 Living Essentials, Cloud 9, Extreme Drinks Co., Abbott Nutrition Co, AJE Group, Arctico Beverage Company, Brtivic PLC, Champion Nutrition, D'angelo, Fraser &Neave Holdings BHD, GlaxoSmithKline PLC.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: