North America Contact Lenses Market by Material (Soft, Silicone Hydrogel, Rigid Gas Permeable, Hybrid, and Polymethyl Methacrylate), by Application (Therapeutic, Cosmetic, and Others), and by Design (Spherical, Bifocal, Orthokeratology, and Toric), - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
According to the report North America Contact Lenses Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the North America market is projected to reach USD 5.6 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.45% from 2016 to 2021.
A contact lens is usually a thin and curved lens usually placed on the eye surface. Commonly they are utilized for vision correction or for cosmetic and fashion purpose.
They are medical gimmicks, regulated by Food and Drug Administration (USA), thereby requiring prescription.
There are numerous kinds of contact lenses namely Soft contact lenses, Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses, and Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses, among others.
Get a comprehensive overview of the North America Contact Lenses Market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…nses-market-1698/
North America Contact Lenses Market: Drivers & Restraints
The rapid development of Contact Lenses market is primarily fuelled by causes such as wider range of products, economical, easy to use, comfortability, numerous brands, and biased consumers’ preference for lenses over glasses. Further, some consumer groups, especially youngsters are attracted to cosmetic lenses as they beautify their appearance, in turn spurring up the demand for the product.
The enhanced technology in contact lenses enables people suffering from presbyopia and astigmatism to opt for contact lenses, resulting in an upsurge in the demand for the product. The primary restraints of the market are knee-breaking competition, rise in demand for corrective eye surgery (Laser-Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis ‘LASIK’ and Photorefractive Keratectomy ‘PRK’), and grievous risks of contact lenses (inter alia infections, itchiness in the eye, eye dryness, conjunctivitis, and corneal ulcer).
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the North America Contact Lenses Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…98/request-sample
North America Contact Lenses Market: Segmentation
- Soft Contact Lenses
- Silicone Hydrogel Lenses
- Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP) Contact Lenses
- Hybrid Contact Lenses
- Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA) Contact Lenses
- Therapeutic Contact Lenses
- Cosmetic Contact Lenses
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…/customize-report
North America Contact Lenses Market: Overview
Contact Lenses (CLs) are lightweight corrective, cosmetic or therapeutic devices that are generally ensconced on the cornea of the eye. They have numerous advantages for users, including aesthetics and practicality.
A lot of people make a choice to use contact lenses instead of eyeglasses since they aren’t vulnerable to steam deposition, they equip the user with a wider field of vision, and are more appropriate for sporting activities.
North America Contact Lenses Market: Region-wise Outlook
The North America market is geographically segregated into United States and Canada. US is the leading market in this region.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future North America Contact Lenses market outlook in North America? What trends are affecting the North American market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the North America Contact Lenses space in North America?
- What are the key, high growth markets that North America Contact Lenses manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the North America Contact Lenses currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of North America Contact Lenses?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of North America Contact Lenses?
North America Contact Lenses Market: Key Players
The dominating companies commanding the North America Contact Lenses Drugs market are Johnson & Johnson (USA), Bausch & Lomb (USA), CooperVision (USA), Hydrogel Vision Corp (USA), Abbott Medical Optics, Inc. (USA), Alcon Laboratories, Inc (USA), Carl Zeiss AG (Germany), CIBA Vision (USA), Essilor International (France), and Contamac (United Kingdom).
Reasons to access North America Contact Lenses Market Report:
- regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!