Where is the largest and fastest growing market for film and video? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The film and video global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…arket_report_2017
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
It places the market within the context of the wider film and sound market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The film and video market section of the report gives context. It compares the film and video market with other segments of the film and sound market by size and growth, historic and forecast.
It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, Film And Video Indicators Comparison, Number of Movies Produced, Average Ticket Price, Average Cinema Visits Per Capita, Number Of Screens across selected countries.
Markets covered: Film And Video Production, Film And Video Distribution, Film Theatres and Teleproduction And Other Postproduction Services
Markets compared: Film And Video, Music Recording.
Companies mentioned: Time Warner, Twenty-first century fox film Century Fox Film Corp, CBS Corporation, Sony Pictures, Walt Disney, Comcast Corporation, Lions Gate and others.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Film And Video Indicators Comparison, Number of Movies Produced, Average Ticket Price, Average Cinema Visits Per Capita, Number Of Screens.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
ACCESS REPORT @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…rket-report-2017/
Table of Contents
- Film And Video Market Characteristics
2. Film And Video Market Size and Growth
2.1 Historic Market Growth
2.1.1 Drivers of the Market
2.1.2 Restraints on the Market
2.2 Forecast Market Growth
2.2.1 Drivers of the Market
2.2.2 Restraints on the Market
3. Porters Five Force Model
3.1 Bargaining Power Of Buyer
3.2 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
3.3 Threat Of New Entrants
3.4 Threat Of Substitutes
3.5 Industry Competition
4. PESTLE Analysis
5. Film And Video Market Segmentation
5.1 Global Segmentation
5.2 Film And Video Production
5.2.1 Market Characteristics
5.2.2 Market Trends And Strategies
5.3 Film And Video Distribution
5.3.1 Market Characteristics
5.3.2 Market Trends And Strategies
5.4 Film Theaters
5.4.1 Market Characteristics
5.4.2 Market Trends And Strategies
5.5 Tele production and Other Postproduction Services
5.5.1 Market Characteristics
5.5.2 Market Trends And Strategies
6. Film And Video Market Regional And Country Analysis
6.1 Global Film And Video Market, 2016, By Region
6.2 Global Film And Video Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Region
6.3 Film And Video Market, 2016, By Country
6.4 Film And Video Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Country
7. Global Film And Video Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
7.1 Film And Video Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global
7.2 Per Capita Film And Video Expenditure, Global
8. Film And Video Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries
8.1 Film And Video Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country
8.2 Per Capita Average Film And Video Expenditure, By Country
8.3 Per Household Average Film And Video Expenditure, By Country
8.4 Proportion Of Young Population (0 – 25), By Country, 2016
8.5 Per Capita Average Film And Video Expenditure Versus Proportion Of Young Population (0 – 25), By Country, 2016
8.6 Urban Vs Rural Population Split, By Country, 2016
8.7 Per Capita Film And Video Expenditure Versus Population By Region, By Country, 2016
9. Film And Video Indicators Comparison
9.1 Number Of Movies Produced, By Country, 2016
9.2 Film And Video Market Value Versus Number Of Movies Produced, By Country, 2016
9.3 Box Office Revenues, By Country, 2016
9.4 Average Ticket Price, By Country, 2016
9.5 Per Capita Average Film And Video Expenditure Versus Average Ticket Price, By Country, 2016
9.6 Average Cinema Visits Per Capita, By Country, 2016
9.7 Per Capita Average Film And Video Expenditure Versus Average Cinema Visits Per Capita, By Country, 2016
9.8 Number Of Screens, By Country, 2016
9.9 Film And Video Market Value Versus Number Of Screens, By Country, 2016
10. Asia Film And Video Market
10.1.1 Asia Film And Video Market Overview
10.1.2 Asia Film And Video Historic Market, 2012 – 2016
10.1.3 Asia Film And Video Forecast Market, 2016 – 2020
10.1.4 Asia Market Size By Segment
10.2 Asia Film And Video Market: Country Analysis
10.3 China Film And Video Market
GET REPORT @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…arket_report_2017