The Global Sports Nutrition Market size was around USD 31.6 billion in 2016. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% to reach USD 45.79 billion by 2021.Sports nutrition products, for example, sports drinks, supplements, and food that include protein powders, capsule/tablets (Creatine/branched chain amino acids and others), isotonic drink powder, supplement powder, ready-to-drink protein drinks, protein bars, carbohydrate drinks, carbohydrate/energy bars and other supplements. These products are produced for, and used by athletes and bodybuilders to improve their performance, overall health, and muscle growth. Sports drinks were commonly utilized by athletes to replenish the water level in the body. Bodybuilders are the primary users of sports supplements. Nevertheless, these products are undergoing mass adoption by lifestyle and recreational consumers. The number of recreational and lifestyle consumers has consistently grown in the past few years.
View full report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…tion-market-3888/
In the past few years, health clubs and fitness centres have witnessed steady growth because of the increase in health concerns and change in lifestyle in emerging economies. Growing health awareness and requirement for adequate nutritional content in food have raised the demand for these products.
A rise in the number of middle-aged and geriatric population engaged in sports activities has further propelled the sports nutrition market growth.
Urbanization is one of the key factors that drives the demand for sports nutrition products worldwide.
It is characterized by increase in the number of working women, change in lifestyle, and increase in the consumption of ready-made & fast food. These factors result in growing intake of junk foods that may cause several health disorders, for example, obesity, which causes the individuals to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
Similarly, these factors also result in increased health awareness, which drives the market for sports nutrition products. Thus, to stay healthy, consumers are attracted toward sports nutrition products.
Download free sample report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…88/request-sample
Athletes and bodybuilders are the major consumers of sports nutrition products. Nonetheless, the market is benefited from the increase in number of recreational and lifestyle users.
Changing lifestyle and growing disposable income in emerging economies are the driving factors of the market. Furthermore, increase in awareness about benefits of protein-based sports nutrition products and active lifestyle have speeded up the growth of the sports nutrition industry.
Availability of fake products at cheap prices is a vital factor that restrains the growth of the market. These products are not in compliance with the food safety regulations.
High level of contraband and counterfeit products affect sales of reputed companies and hinder their market position. Thus, availability of these products and food safety regulations would continue to confine growth of this market.
The sports nutrition market is segmented on the basis of product type, user, and distribution channel. Based on product type, it is categorized into Iso drink powder, protein powder, capsule/tablets (Creatine, BCAA and others), supplement powder, RTD protein drinks, Iso & other sports drinks, carbohydrate drinks, protein bars, carbohydrate/energy bars and other supplements.
Iso drinks are non-carbonated beverages that contain amino acids, electrolytes, and other ingredients that replenish the water level in the body. This category has shown a remarkable growth subject to the marketing tactics used by manufacturers and their emphasis on innovative product launches.
The global Sports Nutrition Market is analysed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. On the basis of geography, North America is expected to command the largest market for sports nutrition products regionally dominated by the U.S.
It captures more than 38% market share for sports nutrition products. The growth in this region is primarily supported by benefits from world-class fitness, high incomes, and athletics infrastructure.
Europe sports nutrition market represents a major market for sports nutrition products, led by the U.K. driven by the increased number of consumers adopting healthy lifestyles.
Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market for sports nutrition products within the growth fuelled by growing disposable incomes along with rapidly changing lifestyles. Japan is expected to dominate this region in sports nutrition market.
China is likely to gain the second largest market share followed by the Australia because of a higher percentage of the obese population. India is estimated to witness the notable growth in coming six years driven by the rising number of adoption of sports nutrition products amongst lifestyle & recreational users.
Latin America and Rest of the regions are estimated to witness a healthy growth in this market within the aforementioned forecast period.
Inquire report @ www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…rket-3888/inquire
Major market companies profiled in the report are PepsiCo Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, Abbott Nutrition Inc., Glanbia Plc., Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Yakult Honsha Co Ltd, Post Holdings, Inc., GNC Holdings, Clif Bar & Company, and Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. Other players in the value chain include GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Atlantic Multipower UK Limited, Olimp Laboratories, Ultimate Nutrition Inc., and PowerBar Europe GmbH.
- Protein Powder
- Iso Drink Powder
- Capsule/Tablets (Creatine, BCAA and others)
- Supplement Powder
- RTD Protein Drinks
- Iso & Other Sports Drinks
- Carbohydrate Drinks
- Protein Bars
- Carbohydrate/Energy Bars
- Other Supplements
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Product Type
- Recreational Users
- Lifestyle Users
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
- Market Share Analysis, By End User
- Large Retail & Mass Merchandisers
- Small Retail
- Drug & Specialty Stores
- Fitness Institutions (Gym & Health Clubs)
- Online & Others
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Distribution Channel
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Distribution Channel
- Market Share Analysis, By Distribution Channel
Scope of the report :
- Global, regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms by type, packaging and meat type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economic and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analyzing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!