"Turkey: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Turkey today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022.
Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Turkey’s telecom and pay-TV services market will grow from an estimated $10.6bn (TL38.7bn) in 2017 to $11.7bn (TL49.2bn) by 2022 at a CAGR of 2.0% (4.9% in TL) over 2017-2022 driven by the mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017.
Also, mobile data revenue will expand at the fastest CAGR of 6.7% (9.8% in TL) over 2017-2022 reaching $5.7bn (TL24bn) by 2022 driven by rising smartphone penetration, growing adoption of 4G/4.5G services and projected rise in adoption of 5G subscriptions. Going forward, Turkey’s pay-TV market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.7% (4.6% in TL) due to growth in DTH subscriptions and projected rise in adoption of IPTV services.
Get Sample for this report: orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2013720 .
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Turkey.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Turkey will grow at a CAGR of 2.0% (4.9% in TL) during 2017-2022.
- Mobile revenue will account for 69% of the total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption of 4G/4.5G services and projected 5G growth.
- Turkcell leads Turkey’s mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by Vodafone Turkey and Turk Telekom. All the operators compete on the basis of network expansions/upgrades and promotional offers to strengthen their market position.
Access Complete Report: orbisresearch.com/reports/index/tu…telligence-report .
Reasons to access
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Turkey’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Turkey’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Turkey’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Turkey.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...