Quality-focused consumers are embracing products that they consider to be both ethically virtuous and personally pleasurable - premium products signifying improved sustainability and responsibility. The sense of status acquired through the consumption of responsible products is appealing to consumers in both encouraging premium spend to trade up to these products but also justifying the premium positioning of these offerings.
- Advertising -
Toast Craft Beer
The Soap Co
Browse the complete report at orbisresearch.com/reports/index/tr…sponsible-choices
- 35% of global consumers would be encouraged to purchase premium products if they were environmentally friendly.
- Advertising -
- To tap into this trend brands need to place sustainability and ethics at the heart of the brand ethos - ensuring that responsibility permeates across all parts of the proposition, from production through to packaging, will ensure authenticity and also product integrity, which can assist in commanding a premium price point.
Reasons to access
- Gain insight into the different routes through by which products can align with the Ethical Luxury trend including examples of best-in-class innovation.
- Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
- Identify the innovation implications of Ethical Luxury for your sector.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: