Faux Leather Market Registers Larger Growth Rate From Footwear Segment & Expected To Continue Till 2021.
- Advertising -
According to the market research report “Faux Leather Market: By Type (Poromeric Imitation Leather, Koskin, Leatherette); By Application (Clothing, Footwear & Accessories (Shoes, Slippers & Sandals, Belts, Jackets, Wallet & Bags), Furniture, Electronic Accessories, Sports) & By Geography – Forecast (2016-2021)”, published by IndustryARC, estimates that North America will maintain its dominance till the end of the forecast period.
Browse Report @ industryarc.com/Report/15524/faux-leather-market.html
Faux leather is an artificial material (artificial leather) that is made from a fabric base which is chemically treated with wax, dye or polyurethane which produces a finish and look similar to that of original leather but for a much lesser price. The various types of faux leather are poromeric imitation leather, koskin, leatherette and others.
It is used in various applications such as clothing, footwear, accessories, furniture, electronic accessories, sports and few others.
- Advertising -
Increasing demand for faux leather fabric from these applications is driving the growth of the Faux Leather Market. At times it is also known as fake leather or imitation leather, in some regions.
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Faux Leather Market
Among all the segments, footwear application segment is registering the largest growth in the Faux Leather Market. With the rising income from footwear segment, the market is expected to register more growth during the forecast period.
The popularity of faux leather being similar to animal- derived leather coupled with increasing vegan population preferring non-leather footwear drives this market.
Faux leather jackets and leather footwear are also gaining popularity across many developing and developed countries. Rising awareness among people about the growing trend of faux leather products is also expected to register healthy growth over the forecast period.
Make an Inquiry @ www.industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=15524
North America is dominating the Faux Leather Market, due to the awareness of consumers on animal cruelty and wide availability of faux leather-based products. Asia-Pacific is expected to register significant growth as flourishing electronics and related accessories industry provides huge opportunities for the market growth especially in China and India, followed by Europe.
Rest of the World is also expected to register moderate growth till the end of forecast period.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Faux Leather Market
The Faux Leather Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Type: Poromeric Imitation Leather, Koskin, Leatherette and Others.
- Application: Clothing, Footwear & Accessories, Furniture, Electronic Accessories, Sports and Others.
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Some of the key players involved in the Faux Leather Market are as follows:
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.)
- Toray Industries Inc. (Japan)
- Zhejiang Hexin Group Co. Ltd. (China)
- The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.)
- SEKISUI Polymer Innovations, LLC (U.S.)
Request For Table Of Content @ industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=15524
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2016 - 2021, to assess how the market will develop.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information: