Major players operating in near infrared imaging industry are Biospace Lab (France), Fluoptics (France), Mizuho Corporation (Japan), Li-Cor, Inc. (U.S.), Bruker Corporation (U.S.), Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (Germany), Novadaq Technologies Inc. (Canada), Hamamatsu Photonics K.K. (Japan), Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), PerkinElmer Inc. (U.S.), Promega Corporation (U.S.), and Miltenyi Biotech (Germany).
Download Brochure of Near infrared imaging market spread across 156 Pages, Profiling 12 Companies and Supported with 99 Tables and 107 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=502245 .
The global near-infrared imaging market is projected to reach USD 471.2 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2015 to 2020. The purpose of this report is to cover the definition, description, and forecast up to 2020 of the global near-infrared imaging market.
- Reagents Manufacturing Companies
- Healthcare and Research Institutions
- Medical Device Companies
- Research and Consulting Firms
- Vendors and Service Providers
Market Segmentation, by Application:
- In vivo Imaging
- Cancer Surgeries
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- Plastic/Reconstructive Surgeries
The global near infrared imaging market is expected to witness growth in coming years owing to factors such as increase in the number of initiatives undertaken by governments of various countries to ensure availability of near-infrared imaging for research purpose, rise in cancer cases, and advantage over other imaging methods.
However, the acquisition cost of near-infrared imaging devices is higher, which may inhibit the market growth.
For More Information on Near Infrared Imaging Market Research with Top Trends and Forecast at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=502245 .
North America accounted for the largest share of the near infrared imaging market in 2015. The market in North America is mostly driven by technological advancements and increasing cancer cases.
Europe is the fastest-growing market for near infrared imaging due to increased technological advancements in the healthcare sector and developments of new products.
1 Company Share Analysis
2 North America
3 New Product Launches
4 FDA Approvals
6 Agreements and Announcements
The near infrared imaging market report also provides a detailed competitive landscape of companies operating in this market. Segment and country specific company shares, news & deals, mergers &acquisitions, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies are detailed.
Connect for More Details for More information “Near Infrared Imaging Market by Product Type (Near Infrared Fluorescence Imaging Devices, Near Infrared Fluorescence & Bioluminescence Imaging Devices, Reagents), Application, End User and Geography - Global Forecast to 2020” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=502245 .
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the global near-infrared imaging market are provided.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets is provided. The report also analyzes the markets for near-infrared imaging across various regions, new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the global near-infrared imaging is provided. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market is also provided.
- Competitive Assessment: An in-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2020 is provided.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.