Medical Alert System/Personal Emergency Response System Market Size, Industry Growth, Trend, Growth, Demand, Type, Manufacturer, Service, Share, Outlook, Overview, Regional Analysis and Forecast till 2023
- Advertising -
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/442110 .
The Global Personal Emergency Response System Market is estimated to register a CAGR of 5.9% from 2017 to 2023. Personal emergency response is a system that helps senior citizen during the need of emergency medical attention.
These devices are also used by people to ensure safety and security when living or traveling alone.
- Advertising -
Complete report Personal Emergency Response System Industry spreads across 114 pages profiling 12 companies and supported with tables and figures available. Enquire more @ www.orianresearch.com/enquiry-before-buying/442110 .
Top Key Companies Analyzed in Global Medical Alert System/Personal Emergency Response System Market are –
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Tunstall Americas
- Valued Relationships, Inc.
- Guardian Alarm
- Alertone Services LLC.
- Connect America
- ADT Corporation
- Medical Guardian LLC
- Numera Inc.
- Galaxy Medical Alert System
- Critical Signal Technologies
The major factors attributing to the growth of the market are growing adoption of PERS as a supportive tool for independent living and escalating advancement in communication and connectivity technologies. Moreover, technological advancements in healthcare wearable industry, mobility benefits, increasing geriatric population, and growing demand for home healthcare devices by health conscious seniors are also expected to boost the demand for these systems.
Increase in the health care expenditure also contributes to the growth of this market as it encourages people to opt for better and more reliable healthcare options.
However, overall cost associated with the system, low acceptability of the technology among senior citizens and the occurrence of the false alarm in the personal emergency response system are the major factors restraining the growth of this market.
Market is segmented by type, end user, and region.
Get Direct Copy of this Report @ www.orianresearch.com/checkout/442110 .
Key benefit insights in this report
- This report examines market size and growth rate by 2023
- This report provides current market and future growth expectations
- Market drivers, challenges, opportunities and threats in Global Market
- Impacts of disruptive technologies and examine the changing competitive dynamics
- Market factor analysis delivers treasured information regarding the possible purchasers and suppliers and understanding the stakeholders involved
- Examine forecast period using Porters five forces, supply chain and value chain analysis
- Data regarding companies and business decision by having complete insights on the market and creating in-depth analysis of market segments.
- Research organizations
- Technology standard organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
- Global medical disaster committee
- Hospital and long-term care associations
- Original device manufacturers (ODMs)
- Component suppliers and application providers
- Maintenance and service providers
Major Points from Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Demographic Overview
- Research Methodology
- Premium Insights
- Market Overview
- Market Factor Analysis
- Global Medical Alert Systems Market By Type
- Global Medical Alert Systems Market By End Use
- Global Medical Alert Systems Market By Region
- Market Trends And Competitive Analysis
- Major Company Profiles
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collection of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world's most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products.
For more information: