"Retailing in Turkey, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Turkeyn retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Turkeyn retail industry.
- Advertising -
Request a sample of this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2043319
Gradual GDP recovery over the next five years, rising employment, increasing wages, and rising household consumption expenditure are among the major factors driving retail sales in the country. Retail sales grew at a healthy CAGR of 11.1% during 2011-2016 to reach TL632 billion in 2016.
- Advertising -
Furthermore, sales are projected to register a CAGR of 9.9% during 2016-2021, to reach TL1,011.2 billion by 2021.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
Browse the complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/re…forecasts-to-2021
- Turkey retail sector is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% between 2016 and 2021 to reach TL 1,011.2bn, increasing by TL379.2bn.
- Online retail sales in the country have recorded strong growth at a CAGR of 23.5% between 2011-2016 and reached TL9.4 billion in 2016.
- The major clothing & footwear retailers in the country are expanding their reach in the market by opening new stores
- Food and grocery is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% during 2016-2021, from TL388.3 billion in 2016 to Tl631.2 billion by 2021.
- High-end electronics such as high resolution televisions with smart features and smart phones is forecast to drive the Electricals sector growth
Reasons to access
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Turkeyn retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2011, with forecasts until 2021
Get this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2043319
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: