The Make-Up sector in Austria is led by the Eye Make-Up market, while the Nail Make-Up market is expected to grow the fastest during 2016-2021. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Make-Up products in the country.
Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used package material in the sector, followed by glass. Maybelline, Astor and Ellen Betrix are the leading market players in the Austrian Make-Up sector.
Request a sample of this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2043294
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the Make-Up sector in the Austria provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
Browse the complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/co…sector-in-austria
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Nail Make-Up, and Lip Make-Up with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Health & Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Package material data for Glass, Rigid Plastics, Paper & Board, Flexible Packaging, and others; pack type data for: Specialty Container, Tube, Jar and Tub.
- The Make-Up sector in Austria accounted for 1.98% volume share in the Western European region, in 2016
- The Make-Up sector in Austria is forecast to grow at 4.1% CAGR, in value terms, during 2016-2021
- The per capita consumption of Make-Up products is higher in Austria compared to the global level
- Eye Make-Up is the largest market, in value and volume terms, in the Austrian Make-Up sector
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel, followed by Health & Beauty Stores
Reasons to access
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Make-Up consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers; in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Get this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2043294
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...