Growing number of women in workforce coupled with growing disposable income of consumers are driving the Hungarian Make-Up sector. The sector is led by the Eye Make-Up market in both value and volume terms and is also forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2016-2021.
- Advertising -
Health & Beauty Stores is the leading channel for the distribution of Make-Up products in the country. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used package material in the sector and is also forecast to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021.
- Advertising -
'Avon Products, Inc.', 'L`Oreal S.A.' and 'Procter & Gamble' are the leading market players in the Hungarian Make-Up sector.
Request a sample of this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2043298
Avon Products Inc.
Procter & Gamble
The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
Oriflame Cosmetics S.A.
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the Make-Up sector in the Hungary provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Nail Make-Up, and Lip Make-Up with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Health & Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Package material data for Glass, Rigid Plastics, Paper & Board, Flexible Packaging, and others; pack type data for: Specialty Container, Tube, Jar and Tub.
Browse the complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/co…sector-in-hungary
- The Make-Up sector in Hungary accounted for 2.38% volume share in the Eastern European region in 2016
- The Hungarian Make-Up sector is forecast to register value growth of 4.7% during 2016-2021
- The per capita consumption of Make-Up products is lower in Hungary compared to regional level
- Eye Make-Up is the largest market in value and volume terms in the Hungarian Make-Up sector
- Per capita consumption of Nail Make-Up products is higher in Hungary compared to global and regional levels
Reasons to access
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Make-Up consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers; in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Get this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2043298
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: