The report focuses on the important geographies of sale of the Duty-free retail shop such as North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa.
This report is based on the study of the global Duty-Free retailing market. To give a brief description about duty-free retail stores, these are stores which are exempt from the payment of certain local or national taxes and duties.
The only condition is that the goods and/or services sold to travellers from these shops will be taken out of the country. Which products can be sold duty-free vary by jurisdiction, as well as how they can be sold, and the process of calculating the duty or refunding the duty component.
Scope of the Report:
The entire duty-free retail shop market has been categorized into three segments in this report, namely- manufacturers, regions, type and application.
- Market Overview
- Manufacturers Profiles
- Global Duty-Free Retailing Market Competition, by Manufacturer
- Global Duty-Free Retailing Market Analysis by Regions
- North America Duty-Free Retailing by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers
- Global Duty-Free Retailing Market Segment by Type
- Global Duty-Free Retailing Market Segment by Application
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the report covers the following companies-
- Lotte Duty Free
- Aer Rianta International (ARI)
- China Duty Free Group
- Dubai Duty Free
- Duty Free Americas
- Gebr. Heinemann
- JR/Group (James Richardson)
- King Power International Group (Thailand)
- The Shilla Duty Free
Access free sample report @ www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/208
In market segmentation by geographical regions, the report has analysed the following regions-
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
In market segmentation by types of duty free retail shops, the report covers-
In market segmentation by applications of the duty free retail shops, the report covers the following uses-
- Onboard Aircraft
- Train Stations
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What is the size of occupied by the prominent leaders for the forecast period, 2017 to 2022? What will be the share and the growth rate of the Duty Free Retail Market during the forecast period?
- Which companies are dominating the competitive landscape across different region and what strategies have they applied to gain a competitive edge?
- What are the major factors responsible for the growth of the Duty Free Retail market across the different regions?
- What are the challenges faced by the companies operating in the Duty Free Retail Market?
- What are the future prospects for the Duty Free Retail Market industry in the coming years?
- Which trends are likely to contribute to the development rate of the Duty Free Retail industry during the forecast period, 2017 to 2022?
- What are the future prospects of the Duty Free Retail industry for the forecast period, 22017 to 2022?
The report is distributed over 15 Chapters to display the analysis of the global Duty-free retail shop market.
Chapter 1 covers the Duty-free retail shop Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2 talks about the top manufacturers and analyses their sales, revenue and pricing decisions for the duration 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 3 displays the competitive nature of the market by discussing the competition among the top manufacturers. It dissects the market using sales, revenue and market share data for 2016 and 2017;
Chapter 4, shows the global market by regions and the proportionate size of each market region based on sales, revenue and market share of Duty-free retail shop, for the period 2012- 2017;
Inquire about report @ www.reportsanddata.com/make-enquiry-form/208
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Team ‘“Reports and Data”’ united for one reason – to deliver accurate, highly dependable and revealing market insight. Proudly independent, our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help you make a smarter business decision. Group of intellectuals at Reports and Data partner to measure out actionable insights as well as primary and secondary data, thereby lowering risks and augmenting customer del ...