This research report on mobile engagement market provides in-depth analysis of the global mobile engagement market based on user type, vertical, solution and major geographies for the period from 2016 to 2021.
The global mobile engagement market has seen a significant increase in the recent years. The rise in the penetration of smart phones coupled with increased usage of mobile applications are the key factors fuelling the growth of mobile engagement market. In addition, the increased demand for mobile engagement applications from various industries especially Healthcare and Travel and Hospitality is expected to bolster the growth of the mobile engagement market during the forecast period.
On the basis of solution, Push Notifications segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
This growth is attributed to increased usage of this solution for the industries as it is cost-effective, increases engagement with consumers and improve user retention rates. On the other hand, the small and medium enterprises user type segment is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period owing to the increased demand by small medium enterprises worldwide. Also, the increasing number of companies are coming up with new solutions which are capable of catering the demand specifically of small medium enterprises.
Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period in the global mobile engagement market. The increased penetration of smartphones coupled with the expansion of mobile telecom and IT infrastructure are the key factors fuelling the growth of mobile engagement market in the region. China, India and Japan are the key countries in the region which holds a significant market share in the Asia-Pacific mobile engagement market.
This research report on mobile engagement market provides in-depth analysis of the global mobile engagement market based on user type, vertical, solution and major geographies for the period from 2016 to 2021. The report highlights the major market drivers pushing the growth and challenges faced by market participants. The research report provides market size and forecast for mobile engagement market. The report also analyses the competitive landscape and the major player and their market share in 2016. The competitive landscape section of the report also captures and highlights the recent development in the market.
The report also profiles the major companies active in this field, including Oracle , Salesforce , IBM , Adobe , Vibes , Selligent , Urban Airship , Localytics, Appboy , Tapjoy
Key questions this research would answer: 1- Is the mobile engagement market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate? 2- What are the key drivers and restraints in the current market? What will be the impact of drivers and restraints in the future? 3- What are the regional revenue and forecast breakdowns? What are the regional hotspots for growth in the mobile engagement market? 4- What are the various industry verticals and how they are poised to grow?
The global mobile engagement market is segmented on the basis of user-type, vertical, solution and geography:
Global Mobile Engagement Market by User-Type • Small and Medium Enterprises • Large Scale Enterprises
Global Mobile Engagement Market by Vertical • Financial Services • Media & Entertainment • Retail • Travel & Hospitality • Telecom & IT • Others
Global Mobile Engagement Market by Solution • SMS and MMS • Push Notifications • In-App Messaging • E-Mails • App/ Web Content • Other Solutions
Global Mobile Engagement Market by Region • North America • Europe • Asia-Pacific • RoW
Global Mobile Engagement Market Competitive Landscape • Major Players and their Market Share Analysis • New product launches • Mergers and acquisitions • Collaborations, partnerships, agreements and joint venture
2. Introduction 2.1. Study Objectives 2.2. Scope of the study 2.2.1. Market Covered 2.2.2. Geographical Coverage 2.2.3. Forecast Data 2.3. Research Methodology
3. Mobile Engagement Market Overview 3.1. Introduction 3.2. Market Segmentation 3.3. Value Chain Analysis 3.4. Market Drivers 3.5. Market Restraints/Inhibitors 3.6. Market Attractiveness and Technology Trend
4. Global Mobile Engagement Market Revenue Forecast till 2021
5. Mobile Engagement Market by User Type 5.1. Small and Medium Enterprises 5.2. Large Scale Enterprises
6. Mobile Engagement Market by Vertical 6.1. Financial Services 6.2. Media & Entertainment 6.3. Retail 6.4. Travel & Hospitality 6.5. Telecom & IT 6.6. Others
7. Mobile Engagement Market by Solution 7.1. SMS and MMS 7.2. Push Notifications 7.3. In-App Messaging 7.4. E-Mails 7.5. App/ Web Content 7.6. Other Solutions
8. Mobile Engagement Market by Region Revenue Forecast till 2021 8.1. North America – Mobile Engagement Market Revenue Forecast till 2021 8.1.1. Mobile Engagement Market by User Type 188.8.131.52. Small and Medium Enterprises 184.108.40.206. Large Scale Enterprises 8.1.2. Mobile Engagement Market by Vertical 220.127.116.11. Financial Services 18.104.22.168. Media & Entertainment 22.214.171.124. Retail 126.96.36.199. Travel & Hospitality 188.8.131.52. Telecom & IT 184.108.40.206. Others 8.1.3. Mobile Engagement Market by Solution 220.127.116.11. SMS and MMS 18.104.22.168. Push Notifications 22.214.171.124. In-App Messaging 126.96.36.199. E-Mails 188.8.131.52. App/ Web Content 184.108.40.206. Other Solutions 8.2. Europe – Mobile Engagement Market Revenue Forecast till 2021 8.2.1. Mobile Engagement Market by User Type 220.127.116.11. Small and Medium Enterprises 18.104.22.168. Large Scale Enterprises 8.2.2. Mobile Engagement Market by Vertical 22.214.171.124. Financial Services 126.96.36.199. Media & Entertainment 188.8.131.52. Retail 184.108.40.206. Travel & Hospitality 220.127.116.11. Telecom & IT 18.104.22.168. Others 8.2.3. Mobile Engagement Market by Solution 22.214.171.124. SMS and MMS 126.96.36.199. Push Notifications 188.8.131.52. In-App Messaging 184.108.40.206. E-Mails 220.127.116.11. App/ Web Content 18.104.22.168. Other Solutions 8.3. Asia-Pacific – Mobile Engagement Market Revenue Forecast till 2021 8.3.1. Mobile Engagement Market by User Type 22.214.171.124. Small and Medium Enterprises 126.96.36.199. Large Scale Enterprises 8.3.2. Mobile Engagement Market by Vertical 188.8.131.52. Financial Services 184.108.40.206. Media & Entertainment 220.127.116.11. Retail 18.104.22.168. Travel & Hospitality 22.214.171.124. Telecom & IT 126.96.36.199. Others 8.3.3. Mobile Engagement Market by Solution 188.8.131.52. SMS and MMS 184.108.40.206. Push Notifications 220.127.116.11. In-App Messaging 18.104.22.168. E-Mails 22.214.171.124. App/ Web Content 126.96.36.199. Other Solutions 8.4. Rest of the World – Mobile Engagement Market Revenue Forecast till 2021 8.4.1. Mobile Engagement Market by User Type 188.8.131.52. Small and Medium Enterprises 184.108.40.206. Large Scale Enterprises 8.4.2. Mobile Engagement Market by Vertical 220.127.116.11. Financial Services 18.104.22.168. Media & Entertainment 22.214.171.124. Retail 126.96.36.199. Travel & Hospitality 188.8.131.52. Telecom & IT 184.108.40.206. Others 8.4.3. Mobile Engagement Market by Solution 220.127.116.11. SMS and MMS 18.104.22.168. Push Notifications 22.214.171.124. In-App Messaging 126.96.36.199. E-Mails 188.8.131.52. App/ Web Content 184.108.40.206. Other Solutions 8.5. Countries with high growth opportunity in Mobile Engagement Market will also be covered
9. Competitive Landscape 9.1. Industry Attractiveness 9.1.1. Porter 5 Analysis 9.2. Major players and their key strategies
10. Company Profiles 10.1. Oracle 10.1.1. Company Overview 10.1.2. Financials 10.1.3. Recent Developments 10.2. Salesforce 10.2.1. Company Overview 10.2.2. Financials 10.2.3. Recent Developments 10.3. IBM 10.3.1. Company Overview 10.3.2. Financials 10.3.3. Recent Developments 10.4. Adobe 10.4.1. Company Overview 10.4.2. Financials 10.4.3. Recent Developments 10.5. Vibes 10.5.1. Company Overview 10.5.2. Financials 10.5.3. Recent Developments 10.6. Selligent 10.6.1. Company Overview 10.6.2. Financials 10.6.3. Recent Developments 10.7. Urban Airship 10.7.1. Company Overview 10.7.2. Financials 10.7.3. Recent Developments 10.8. Localytics 10.8.1. Company Overview 10.8.2. Financials 10.8.3. Recent Developments 10.9. Appboy 10.9.1. Company Overview 10.9.2. Financials 10.9.3. Recent Developments 10.10. Tapjoy 10.10.1. Company Overview 10.10.2. Financials 10.10.3. Recent Developments
GMI Research Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: GMI Research is a market research and consulting firm which provides research-based solutions to business executives and investment professionals so that they can make right business & investment decisions faster based on real facts. We help business leaders through independent fact-based insight, ensuring their business achieve success by beating the competition.
GMI Research's leadership team with extensive experience in research and consulting together with our research and domain expert ...
MarketsandMarkets™ www.marketsandmarkets.comCategory: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth ...