The exterior doors market was valued at $65,327 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $107,954 million in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2017 to 2023.The exterior doors market has been witnessing a significant growth over the past few years, owing to rise in new construction activities and surge in home remodeling expenditures. Growth in residential and nonresidential construction activities and surge in consumer expenditure on home improvement are expected to fuel the market growth in the coming years.
- Advertising -
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2DLMGIs
Exterior doors are considered as the focal point of a building facade; hence, various materials are used to provide innovative and interesting designs to modify the visual appeal of the building. Materials that are commonly used to manufacture exterior doors include wood, metal, glass, fiberboard, vinyl, and fiberglass.
Wood is the one of the most commonly preferred materials used for manufacturing exterior doors. the wooden doors are the most preferred material for exterior doors as they possess thermal insulation attributes and also provide an architectural appeal to the building.
- Advertising -
The exterior doors market is segmented by door type, material, mechanism, and end user. Based on door type, the exterior door market is classified into Panel doors, Bypass doors, Bifold doors, Pocket doors, and others.
By material, the exterior doors market is categorized into wood, metal, glass, fiberboard, fiberglass, and vinyl. By end user , the exterior doors market is classified into residential and non-residential.
The exterior doors market is analyzed across geographical regions namely North America (U.S., Canada & Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Russia & others), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan & others) and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East & Africa).
Leading players profiled in the report include ASSA ABLOY AB, JELD-WEN Holding, Inc., Marvin Doors & Windows Inc., Pella Corporation, Masonite, VKR, Atrium Corporation, Bayer Built Inc., ETO Doors, JS Doors Manufacturer PTE Ltd..
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the exterior doors market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market is provided.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global exterior doors market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2GrAuy4
- Panel Doors
- Bypass Doors
- Bifold Doors
By Material Type
- Revolving & Others
By End User
Also Request For Report : bit.ly/2GsZUeO
Key Market Players
- ASSA ABLOY AB
- JELD-WEN Holding, Inc.
- Marvin Doors & Windows Inc.
- Pella Corporation
- Atrium Corporation
- Bayer Built Inc.
- ETO Doors
- JS Doors Manufacturer PTE Ltd..
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 EXTERIOR DOORS MARKET, BY DOOR TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 EXTERIOR DOORS MARKET, BY MATERIAL
- CHAPTER 6 EXTERIOR DOORS MARKET, BY MECHANISM
- CHAPTER 7 EXTERIOR DOORS MARKET, BY END USER
- CHAPTER 8 EXTERIOR DOORS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 9 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...