The Asia-Pacific haircare sector, accounting for 35.2% share of the global market, was valued at US$24,470.1 million in 2017. Of the seven categories, shampoo held the largest share, accounting for 50.4% of total value sales in 2017.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading distribution channels for haircare products in the Asia-Pacific region, accounting for 31.1% of total value sales in 2017.
Request a sample of this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2088747
Head & Shoulders
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the region's haircare sector.
It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top brands, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
Browse the complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/op…-growth-economies
- This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the haircare sector in the region. It includes analysis on the following:
- Sector overview: Provides overview of the sector size, value and volume growth analysis, across regions
- Change in consumption: Analysis on the shift in consumption of haircare categories across the key countries in the region.
- High potential countries: Provides Risk-Reward analysis of top 4 high potential countries in the region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure
- Country analysis: Provides deep-dive analysis of high potential countries covering value growth during 2017-2022, key challenges, consumer demographics, and key trends supported with product examples. It also includes analysis of the key challenges faced and future outlook for the region.
- Brand analysis: Provides an overview of leading brands in the region, besides analyzing the growth of Private Label products in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels for haircare across the key countries in the region,
- in 2017. It covers these distribution channels - hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, health & beauty stores, dollar stores, which include variety stores & general merchandisers and others, which includes cash & carries & warehouse clubs and others.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2017) and growth analysis (during 2012-2022) for various packaging materials, container, closure, and outer types based on the volume sales (units) of haircare.
Reasons to access
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail.
This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Access report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2088747
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...