There are certain factors, which act as drivers for smart education and learning market such as reduced infrastructure cost, limited requirement of work force, globalization, varied teaching techniques and others. Factors restraining the growth of smart education and learning market are competition from upcoming methods, models of education and lack of digital competency among the institutes that impart knowledge. The features of smart education and learning such as creating services that surpass language, geographical limits, time and culture would act as opportunities for this market.
- Advertising -
There has been a noteworthy growth in the global smart education and learning market in recent years. Educational institutes have been adopting hi-tech teaching techniques in order to impart better education.
The introduction of technology into learning methods and classrooms has helped in coping up with varying curriculum, multi-modal training and in several research programs. The smart education and learning do assist in improving the learning and understanding of students more effectively by granting them access to superior quality content.
- Advertising -
The aim of this report is to provide an insight on the global smart education markets, current and projected trends and to carry out an in-depth analysis of market potentials. This report analyzes opportunities in the developed and emerging economies so that companies can make strategic decisions and gain competitive edge.
Smart Education and Learning Market Analysis by Products
Based on products, the global smart education and learning market is segmented into hardware, software, services and educational content. Hardware is one of the most prominent products in the global education and learning market as it is the fundamental requirement for implementing smart education and learning practices.
Hardware is essential for accessing these modern educational techniques, as it acts as the medium for connecting to this innovative learning environment.
Smart Education and Learning Market Analysis by Application
Based on application, the global smart education and learning, market is segmented into Perk-12, higher education, government, enterprise education, healthcare and others. Among these applications, higher education can be estimated to be a prominent market for smart education and learning, as the percentage of people opting for higher education has increased over the years.
The reason for rise in number of people pursuing higher education is due to increasing demand from industries for highly skilled and educated employees.
Smart Education and Learning Market Analysis by Learning Modes
Based on learning modes, the global smart education and learning market is segmented into self-paced e-learning, mobile learning, virtual classrooms or webinars, collaboration based learning, simulation based learning, social learning, game based learning and others. Based on the analysis, virtual classrooms or webinars can be expected to be the most significant segments for global smart education and learning market.
This can be assumed based on certain facts such as relatively less infrastructure investments required, reduced maintenance cost, absence of geographical boundaries, wide scale accessibility, no time restraints and specially beneficial for rural and remote locations.
Smart Education and Learning Market Analysis by Geography
The global smart education and learning market based on geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East and Africa). Asia‐Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period due to the high adoption rate of smart education and learning techniques in developing countries.
The global smart education and learning market is very competitive due to the presence of some dominant service providers. Some of the key players in this market are Smart Technologies, Educomp Solutions, Three Rivers Systems, Inc., NIIT Limited, Desire 2 Learn and others.
Desire 2 Learn has joined hands with leading Brazilian universities in order to share best educational practices, improve academic outcome and raise the quality of higher education in Brazil.
High Level Analysis
- The analysis gives an overview about global smart education and learning market and its key concerns. The global market analysis is made using Porter’s five forces model and SWOT that helps in giving a better understanding about various opportunities, threats and substitutes. The bargaining power of supplier is low due to the presence of major service providers in market. Thus, this ultimately increases the bargaining power of buyer as they have a wide range of options of service providers. Threat of new entrants to this market is moderate due to various government educational policies and low initial investments involved. Threat of substitute is low due to the added advantages of smart education and learning over traditional educational system. The intensity of rivalry is moderate as the market for smart education and.
- The intensity of rivalry is high due to the presence of dominant players in market, which increases the level of competition. The industry rivalry gets even fiercer as the market offers a promising growth in the years to come, which attracts many more companies into the smart education and learning market.
- This report gives an insight on the smart education and learning modes and its applications
- Detailed analysis of drivers and constraints of smart education and learning market has been discussed
- Porter’s five force and SWOT analysis would facilitate decision makers in making strategic decisions by providing insight on current market conditions and important factors
- Analysis of key market players and their strategies are been discussed in the report in order to understand the competition in a better way
- Market segmentation is been conducted based on products, applications, learning modes and geographic locations, which would assist companies in deciding on the segments of importance
- Analysis of current market scenario as well as the future estimations through 2013-2020 would assist the decision makers understand the future prospects of the market
The global smart education and learning market is been categorized into four segments, namely products, applications, learning modes and geography.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
MARKET BY PRODUCTS
- Educational Content
MARKET BY APPLICATION
- Higher Education
- Enterprise Education
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Allied Market Research is a global market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market dom ...
For more information: