According to a new market intelligence report by BIS Research, titled ‘APAC Air Purifiers Market- Analysis and Forecast (2017-2026)’, the APAC air purifiers market is expected to reach $34.5 billion and 106,592.2 thousand units by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 24.5% and 26.2% respectively between 2017 and 2026. The overall growth in the APAC air purifiers market is fuelled by the increasing demand in the end-user industry, particularly residential and commercial, degradation of air quality leading to severe health problems, and increasing air pollution levels in the Asia-Pacific countries.
HEPA filter technology dominated the APAC air purifier market both by value and units with a market share of 38.4% and 45.0% respectively in 2016, registering a CAGR of 25.3% and 26.8% respectively between 2017 and 2026”. HEPA filters capture 99.97% particulates such as allergens, pollen, dust, dander, and pathogens, among others of 0.3 microns or larger. These filters trap air pollutants or contaminants through a complex structure of fibers depending on the contaminant size.
Air purifiers for coverage area more than 400 square feet registered a market share by both value and units of 40.4% and 51.0% respectively in 2016 and are expected to register a CAGR of 25.3% and 23.3% respectively between 2017 and 2026.
They find applications in hotels, offices, schools, metros, large crowded areas, and hospitals.
The commercial end-user industry dominated the APAC air purifiers market with a market share of approximately 65.2% by units and 70.0% by value in 2016, registering a CAGR of 25.2% and 23.6% respectively between 2017 and 2026. Air purifiers are increasingly used in embassies across the APAC region. It is due to rapid industrialization, increasing employment opportunities, education exchange programs, increased tourism and political aspects bringing expats in APAC.
Some of the key players in the APAC air purifiers market are Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Corporation, Daikin Industries Ltd, Honeywell International Inc., Blueair AB, Eureka Forbes, Whirlpool Corporation, Coway Co. Ltd., LG Corporation, Midea Group Co. Ltd., and Sharp Corporation. These companies provide a broad product portfolio for specific needs and applications.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What is the size, in terms of value ($million) and units (‘000 Units) of the APAC air purifiers market in 2016, and growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2026?
- What is the market size of different filter technologies of APAC air purifiers ($Million and ‘000 Units) and their growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2026?
- How will each coverage area type of the APAC air purifiers market grow during the forecast period and what will be the market size ($Million and ‘000 Units) of each of the coverage area types by the end of 2026?
- How will each end-user industry of the APAC air purifiers market grow during the forecast period and what will be the market size ($Million and ‘000 Units) of each of the end-user industries by the end of 2026?
- What is the market size for different countries in terms of value and units ($Million and ‘000 Units) in the APAC air purifiers market and their growth across the forecast period, 2017 to 2026?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for the APAC air purifiers market during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the APAC air purifiers market?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the APAC air purifiers market by analyzing through market share?
- Who are the key market players in the market, along with their detailed analysis & profiles (including their financials, company snapshots, key products & services, and SWOT analysis)?
Sample Request: bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=498&type=download
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...
For more information: