Global Personal Protective Equipment Market Report is a comprehensive business research report that highlights the latest business trends with a thorough description for each and every business aspect of the Personal Protective Equipment industry.
- Advertising -
The Personal Protective Equipment Makers Market will provide competitive developments such as joint strategic alliances, ventures, mergers and acquisitions, Trending product developments, developments and research.
The report "Personal Protective Equipment Market by Type (Hands & Arm Protection, Protective Clothing, Foot & Leg Protection, Respiratory Protection, Head Protection), End-Use Industry (Manufacturing, Construction, Oil & Gas, Healthcare) - Global Forecast to 2022", The global personal protective equipment market is expected to be valued at USD 42.67 Billion in 2017, and grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2017 to 2022, to reach USD 58.34 Billion by 2022.
Main objectives of this study are:
- To define, describe, and analyze the personal protective equipment market by type, end-use industry, and region
- To forecast and analyze the market size (in terms of value) and different submarkets of five regions Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- To forecast and analyze the market at the country level for each region
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends and its contribution to the global personal protective equipment market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for the stakeholders by identifying high growth segments of the market
- To identify significant market trends and factors driving or inhibiting the growth of the market and its submarkets
- To analyze competitive developments, such as expansions, joint ventures, new products launch, expansions, and mergers & acquisitions in the global personal protective equipment market
- To strategically profile the key market players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
- To Download PDF Brochure for recent studies 2018: Click Here
Major Industry players analyzed in this research:
Currently, the global personal protective equipment market is led by various market players such as 3M Co. (US), MSA Safety Inc. (US), Ansell Limited (US), Honeywell International Inc.
- Advertising -
(US), E I DuPont de Nemours and Co. (US), Kimberly-Clark Corporation (US), Lakeland Industries, Inc.
(US), Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (Canada), Sioen Industries NV (Belgium), and Radians, Inc. (US), among others.
The respiratory protection segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022
By type, the global personal protective equipment market is segmented into hands & arm protection, protective clothing, foot & leg protection, respiratory protection, eye & face protection, head protection, and others. The respiratory protection segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2017 to 2022.
This is due to several government regulations and standards which compel end-use industries to use respiratory equipment for workers in harsh working environments.
Construction is expected to be the fastest-growing end-use industry segment of the global personal protective equipment market during the forecast period
Construction is projected to be the fastest-growing end-use industry segment of the global personal protective equipment market during the forecast period, mainly due to the rising demand for personal protective equipment in the construction activities such as bridge erection, residential construction, roadway paving, demolitions, and excavations, among others. This end-use industry segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the Asia Pacific region during the forecast period.
The growth is attributed to many government-driven projects in developing economies such as India, China, Malaysia, and other Asian countries.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest-growing market for personal protective equipment during the forecast period
The personal protective equipment market in Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR between 2017 and 2022. The economic growth in this region is driving the market for personal protective equipment.
In addition, the increased demand for personal protective equipment due to growing awareness regarding safety in key countries such as China and India is also contributing towards the growth of the personal protective equipment market in the region.
To Read More about industry @ Click Here
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 5000 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions. Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth ...
For more information: