Spa services refer to a collective term assigned for various services such as facial, body massage, manicure, pedicure, body treatment and others provided under expert administrations that revitalizes the brain and body. These personalized services are efficiently designed to deliver fitness, peace of mind, pleasure, health, and wellness to its end users. Moreover, they are beneficial in managing stress, treating medical ailments, detoxifying the body, reducing weight, and boosting the immune system. The world spa services market is witnessing constant innovations such as use of hybrid spa technology, which utilizes its gas generated hybrid system to keep the spa heated up. The technology involves lesser usage of carbon and other chemicals, compared to other such heating systems and is cost effective as well.
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2mkWBAq
The market is driven by hectic lifestyle in urban areas, rising demand from emerging markets, new developments in spa services, and rising demand from teenagers. Lucrative opportunities prevail in the spa industry owing to rising percentage of geriatric population and increasing demand from emerging markets.
However, the market growth is hindered by high cost of skilled therapy professionals and low penetration in the underdeveloped countries.
The report segments the world spa services market on the basis of type and geography.
According to type, it is classified into salon spa, hotel spa, destination spa, medical spa, mineral/thermal spa, and other spas (airport spa and cruise spa). In 2015, salon spa occupied a prominent market share owing to affordable services offered by these facilities.
Geographic breakdown of the market includes North America (US, Canada, Mexico), Europe (Germany, Russia, France and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Middle East, Rest of LAMEA). In 2015, Europe held the largest market share due to huge demand arising from Russian middle income groups and rising tourism in the Eastern countries.
LAMEA is expected to register the highest CAGR during 2016-2022, with increasing demand from developing countries and rising expenditure on tourism.
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2zEciYx
Major market players in the world spa service market include Emirates Palace, Four Seasons Hotel Limited, Trailhead Spa, Massage Envy Franchising LLC, Jade Mountain, Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Clarins Group, Lanserhof Tegernsee, Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa and Gaia Retreat & Spa.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the world spa services market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current trends and future estimations are outlined in the report to determine the overall market potential and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2014 to 2022 are provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrate the potency of the buyers & suppliers.
- Value chain analysis provides a clear understanding of the roles performed by various intermediaries involved in the value chain.
Also Request For Report : bit.ly/2mlLFlZ
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- Report Description
- Key Benefits
- Key Market Segments
- Research Methodology
- Secondary Research
- Primary Research
- Analyst tools and Models
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 2.1 Cxo Perspective
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- 3.1 Market Definition and Scope
- 3.2 Key Findings
- 3.2.1 top Impacting Factors
- 3.2.2 top Winning Strategies
- 3.2.3 top Investment Pockets
- 3.3 Value Chain Analysis
- 3.3.1 Inbound Logistics
- 3.3.2 Operations
- 3.3.3 End User
- 3.3.4 Service Designers
- 3.3.5 Marketing & Promotion
- 3.4 PorterS Five Forces Analysis
- 3.4.1 Low Bargaining Power of Suppliers Due to Numerous Suppliers
- 3.4.2 High Bargaining Power of Buyers Due to Low Service Switching Cost
- 3.4.3 Low Threat of Substitutes On Account of Less Availability of Substitutes
- 3.4.4 High Threat of New Entrants Due to Low Entry Barriers
- 3.4.5 High Rivalry Among Competitors Due to Presence of Numerous Competitors
- 3.5 Market Player Positioning, 2015
- 3.6 Market Dynamics
- 3.6.1 Drivers
- 3.6.2 Restraints
- 3.6.3 Opportunities
Get Full OF TOC : bit.ly/2AFGfVQ
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...